06-25-11, 12:24 AM   #1
xboxdude1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mail - AH alert broker plugin?

I used to use fubar, but recently saw that it was no longer supported. It threw errors all the time so I switched to the broker addon bazooka. With broker you can port fubar plugins to broker, and I tried this to get the functionality of fubar mailfu back. What mailfu would do is list in it's tooltip who the recent mails were from, and if they were AH items (sold, expired, won) the mail icon would turn red, and the tooltip would say what the item was that was sold expired or won.

I've looked at almost all the mail addons and broker plugins and none of them have functionality like this. Does anyone know of a plugin or mod that will mimic this functionality?
06-25-11, 06:40 AM   #2
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
I have been trying to get something like this but in a different way. Using the system response that says: A buyer has been found or such as an LDB that tracks this information. So you can just click it and see the everything from that session.

In regards to actual mail I do use Broker everything but it's been buggin lately, and because of the patch I haven't really looked into why (I have a TON of addons and plan on being more investigative later). I do like that mail part though it is mostly a you have mail button but does say where from.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mail - AH alert broker plugin?