08-29-09, 09:52 PM   #1
Emus
A Defias Bandit
Question regarding chatfont

Hi,

I'm totally new to nUI, but what i've seen up 'till now: I love it! The only thing that bothers me a bit, is the boldish font in the chatpane. Is there any way to change this font to a more common font like the one in the standard Blizzard UI or something?

I've been searching a bit, but I'm a little affraid to go changing things without knowing what i'm doing exactly

08-29-09, 11:12 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can use your own font if the ones available don't work for you but if you look in your respective localisation file which I believe is in the main folder of nUi. There will be lines starting with -- which hides the font selection from the addon with a line without those dashes being the one used.

Simply take off the -- for the font you want to try and put -- in front of the one you don't want to use. If still in game a /rl command will reload the interface otherwise log back in and you should see the new font in action.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

08-30-09, 03:21 PM   #3
Emus
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the quick reply All sorted now!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Question regarding chatfont