Quantcast
Goodbye Tree Form! - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
04-28-10, 08:32 PM   #1
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 863
Goodbye Tree Form!

We will miss you and salute you!

Also, here is a wallpaper to boot! Download for free, use as wallpaper! Currently only for Widescreen. I will add more resolutions in a bit and add them to this post.

I also submitted it to the official fan art, I hope it gets through

And before you ask, yes I drew it Photoshop <3

Goodbye Tree Form Wallpaper (Widescreen)

Goodbye Tree Form Wallpaper (800 x 600)

Goodbye Tree Form Wallpaper (1024 x 786)

Goodbye Tree Form Wallpaper (1280 x 1024)

edit - This drawing is under a creative commons license, please don't say that you did it or copy it and say you did it, or use it commercially.. thanks!

Creative Commons License

Last edited by Ferous : 04-28-10 at 08:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 05:18 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Petrah's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,988
Oh.My.Goddess... you are talented!!!!

That cute lil kitty you use to have as an av, did you draw that, too?? Every time I try to go to yer DA page, I get sidetracked by a shiney....
__________________
♪~ ( ) I My Sonos!
AddOn Authors: If your addon spams the chat box with "Addon v8.3.4.5.3 now loaded!", please add an option to disable it!
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 06:02 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,176
Should send it to blizzard art
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 06:10 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Petrah's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,988
Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
I also submitted it to the official fan art, I hope it gets through
Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
Should send it to blizzard art
/bonk

/hands mrruben5 some coffee....
__________________
♪~ ( ) I My Sonos!
AddOn Authors: If your addon spams the chat box with "Addon v8.3.4.5.3 now loaded!", please add an option to disable it!
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 08:16 AM   #5
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,176
I indeed needed some coffee.

Also the funny thing is, back when tree form was introduced, everyone hated it
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 08:32 AM   #6
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 716
Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
I indeed needed some coffee.

Also the funny thing is, back when tree form was introduced, everyone hated it
Cuz it was SOOO SLOOOOOW.
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 08:36 AM   #7
MadCow
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
MadCow's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 150
is it really going away for good? The last I read one of the blues said it might be added as just a cosmetic illusion spell type thingy.
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 09:29 AM   #8
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,176
Originally Posted by MadCow View Post
is it really going away for good? The last I read one of the blues said it might be added as just a cosmetic illusion spell type thingy.
As a stance or form like moonkin or bear form, yes, as a thing resto druids can be recognized by, no. Iirc they are planning to make it a temporary effect which alters each of the druids healing spells in a way.
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 09:33 AM   #9
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 863
Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
Oh.My.Goddess... you are talented!!!!

That cute lil kitty you use to have as an av, did you draw that, too?? Every time I try to go to yer DA page, I get sidetracked by a shiney....
No I didn't. It was just something I saw on DA. I plan though, to draw more Warcraft themed drawings
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 01:01 PM   #10
AsheruWolf
Premium Member
 
AsheruWolf's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 131
Comming from someone who used to play a druid Im happy with the change as it means a druid healer can now be CCed somewhat to be alittle more fair compared to the other healing classes in the game. Just hope with the new model they keep the twist as the dance.
__________________
The end is never really the end, its the start of something new...
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 01:16 PM   #11
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 716
No more getting banished, yay!
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 03:42 PM   #12
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder
 
mankeluvsit's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 353
wheres tree tree going ]:
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 03:52 PM   #13
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 232
Originally Posted by mankeluvsit View Post
wheres tree tree going ]:
It's becoming more like Metamorphosis.. a temporary healing buff with art.
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 03:55 PM   #14
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder
 
mankeluvsit's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 353
Originally Posted by forty2j View Post
It's becoming more like Metamorphosis.. a temporary healing buff with art.
sad day for me.
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 08:29 PM   #15
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 863
And I drew another thing! Though, it ain't druid related, I thought I'd share... I will definitely be drawing alot of Warcraft lately. I won't be posting often on it though I will post periodically on my portal though it just be links... Or you can always favorite me on DeviantArt!

http://qurkiegrl.deviantart.com/art/...oman-162413926
  Reply With Quote
04-29-10, 09:47 PM   #16
MadCow
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
MadCow's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 150
Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
And I drew another thing! Though, it ain't druid related, I thought I'd share... I will definitely be drawing alot of Warcraft lately. I won't be posting often on it though I will post periodically on my portal though it just be links... Or you can always favorite me on DeviantArt!

http://qurkiegrl.deviantart.com/art/...oman-162413926
I'd hit that.
  Reply With Quote
04-30-10, 01:52 AM   #17
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 716
Originally Posted by MadCow View Post
I'd hit that.
' dat ass
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
  Reply With Quote
04-30-10, 09:26 PM   #18
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 863
Okay and before I wrap this thread, I wanted to add that I drew one more drawing based on the whole tree form going away deal, I drew a druid out of tree form!

http://qurkiegrl.deviantart.com/art/...ruid-162518137
  Reply With Quote
07-20-10, 12:17 AM   #19
Weeri_NZ
A Kobold Labourer
 
Weeri_NZ's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
Okay and before I wrap this thread, I wanted to add that I drew one more drawing based on the whole tree form going away deal, I drew a druid out of tree form!

http://qurkiegrl.deviantart.com/art/...ruid-162518137
That's one angry looking druid.

But good drawing btw.
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Goodbye Tree Form!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off