05-07-10, 06:49 PM   #1
Blueleaf
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Possible suggestion

Just a thought but is there a way you can make it so when a mine/gathering node is detected near you that carbonite will give an audible indication that it is near you? Such as a beep or ding, kind of like it dues if you are route tracking and have reached your location but for just general exploring. I love the flashing node Icon but it would be nice if it would also ding or beep to alert me that a node is nearby. Thanks for a great add-on and all your hard work

05-15-10, 04:30 AM   #2
Zasurus
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightbulb

It's not posible for addon's to find out when a node is in the area ONLY when you mine it. I'ts to stop botting (or make it harder). You need to keep an eye out... I use Sexymap's HUD which moves the minimap dots right over the screen (you lose the minimap while it is up but it works really well!) also this only works with gathermates nodes and not Carbonites i'm afraid BUT it DOES work with Breadcrumbs(shameless plug! ) and Routes which makes it ace for mining.

Regards,

Zas

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Possible suggestion