01-30-07, 04:22 PM   #21
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AutoProfit or Junk auto sell greys and other items. You can add items to their respective auto-sell lists.

Colalight, VendorValues are two great item price mods.
01-30-07, 08:31 PM   #22
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Thank you, Doc, for clearing that up. I thought Bottom Scanner had been recently updated, but I don't really use its functions anyway.

As for something to auto sell gray items.... Since you're using FuBar now, check out GarbageFu.
02-02-07, 08:51 AM   #23
Knight186
A Fallenroot Satyr
Well I've diabled Bottom Scanner, and it seemed to help a bit, but it's still running about 70-80 at some times, very rare though now, so I'm going to post the memory at 100 and hope it does fine. Also using PerformanceFu and dumping the garbage I think helped.

I used some but not all of the addons you suggested ReverendD, and I must say I really like the set up. Although I may get rid of MailFu becuase if you aren't listening for the little sound bit you don't know if you have mail.
02-02-07, 06:59 PM   #24
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
On MailFu your icon on FuBar will turn green or red when you get mail as well (normal male vs AH mail). But its a personal preferance. Glad I was able to help out with some of your UI selection.

Still seems odd that your memory usage is so high, but if it runs w/o problems, then its all good. Happy gaming.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Memory problem