01-04-13, 08:26 PM   #1
VyneDono
A Defias Bandit
Battleground Score Addons

Does anybody know of any working Battleground Score addons? I wish to either change how it looks and move it, or at least just be able to move it. The only information that I've managed to find on an addon that is capable of what I'm asking is LLPvPState, which is now fairly outdated and it completely bogs down the game when it's enabled. Here's an example of what I'm looking for.
http://www.abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_110910_2216qsp.jpg

Just something to move the score to a different location than the top of my screen, and if possible, edit the appearance of it as well. I would love for it to have the flexibility of LLPvPState, if possible. It had very good capabilities such as this.
http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw43104.jpg

Thanks,
Baldasare
01-05-13, 02:06 AM   #2
Moxie
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah, I do miss LLPVP. I'll keep an eye on this thread, as I've been looking for a replacement for it forever as well.

"The truth is like sunlight: people used to think it was good for you."
01-05-13, 08:00 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

Here's a tiny addon I wrote years ago for a guildmate who wanted to move the world state frame (that's what shows the battleground score). I'm pretty sure nothing has changed with that part of the UI since the dawn of WoW, so it should still work; either check "load out of date addons" or update the Interface number in the TOC yourself. Type "/wsflock" to toggle the mover.

Alternatively, you should be able to move it with MoveAnything or any other general purpose "move things" addon, though if that's the only part of the default UI you want to move, those addons are probably overkill. If you do go that route, the frame you want to move is WorldStateAlwaysUpFrame.

Edit: Removed attachment; see my post further down for an updated version.

Last edited by Phanx : 01-05-13 at 11:31 PM.
01-05-13, 08:39 AM   #4
VyneDono
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Here's a tiny addon I wrote years ago for a guildmate who wanted to move the world state frame (that's what shows the battleground score). I'm pretty sure nothing has changed with that part of the UI since the dawn of WoW, so it should still work; either check "load out of date addons" or update the Interface number in the TOC yourself. Type "/wsflock" to toggle the mover.

Alternatively, you should be able to move it with MoveAnything or any other general purpose "move things" addon, though if that's the only part of the default UI you want to move, those addons are probably overkill. If you do go that route, the frame you want to move is WorldStateAlwaysUpFrame.
I've actually attempted to move it with MoveAnything and it doesn't move it at all. After that point, I decided to check into any addons that might be able to change the appearance to something a little more eye-pleasing. Thanks for the advice and I'll definitely check out the addon.
01-05-13, 02:58 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Phanx, how can we fix the "this" errors from, well, this:
Lua Code:
  1. local move = function()
  2.     this:StartMoving()
  3. end
  5. local stop = function()
  6.     this:StopMovingOrSizing()
  7.     db.x = f:GetLeft()
  8.     db.y = f:GetTop()
  9. end

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
01-05-13, 11:26 PM   #6
Phanx
Cat.

Replace "function()" with "function(this)".

Edit: Here is an updated version that shouldn't require any modifications, though I didn't actually test it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WSFMover-1.1.zip (1.1 KB, 434 views)

Last edited by Phanx : 01-05-13 at 11:32 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Battleground Score Addons