01-12-06, 04:03 PM   #1
dioz
A Defias Bandit
Statrings

How do I get statrings like these(http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8...ss111060eq.jpg) without changing the actual art in my interface. Just want the rings to show up and nothing else.

Thanks
Dioz
01-12-06, 04:17 PM   #2
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If that uses DART...
- load that custom normally
- import your textures
- change that custom's textures to yours
- go into the script lines and change the custom's path textures to yours
- change the height/width of that texture to your texture's height/width

That's all there is to it if that's what you want to do. If you want to add that custom into your set up. . . then just go into your DART setting lua file in your variables folder and add/remove/replace them by cutting/copying and paste over from that statrings' custom lua.
01-12-06, 04:19 PM   #3
dioz
A Defias Bandit
Does DART already include the script for statrings? I already have the textures I think just need the actual script for DART.
01-12-06, 08:04 PM   #4
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DART have the API units like DAB and DUF. All you have to do is put them together, it doesn't provide you the statrings scripts. You have to do it yourself. There was a thread for Statrings scripts on Discord website, but since it's down, I guess you have to wait or someone else to help. Or, you can look through several made statrings and find out which one with the functions that you like and use your textures over it.
01-17-06, 03:24 AM   #5
maitias
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by dioz
How do I get statrings like these(http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8...ss111060eq.jpg) without changing the actual art in my interface. Just want the rings to show up and nothing else.

Thanks
Dioz
I'm glad you like the Statrings... However they are not mine. I modified epij's DART_Custom.lua to show just the rings. It took quite a bit of work. You can check out his UI at wow.epij.org. You then can download his UI and start hacking from there...

Or

You can download several other vs. @ Discord, Interface Forum .

Good Luck

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Statrings