09-28-09, 04:11 AM   #1
Hebda35
A Defias Bandit
Rogue poisons

Not sure if this is a bug or as intended, but Rogue Poisons do not show up in the auras when applied to the target. They show just fine on when applied to my weapons. Using the most current released version of NUI. Other than that NUI is a great addon, have been using it for a long time now. Thanks for a great addon.

09-28-09, 08:36 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And I take it the standard blizzard target auras do show them ? If so then it should be included in nUI when Scott can do it. If not then it may well be doing what it is supposed to be doing.

09-29-09, 11:04 AM   #3
Hebda35
A Defias Bandit
yeah they aren't showing by Blizzard either. I know that they show without NUI. But if I had to choose...um yeah...I'll stick with NUI and just get another addon....lol.

09-30-09, 04:29 PM   #4
Shadowfeonix
An Aku'mai Servant

hmm when i am on my rouge it shows me how many stacks of deably poisons i have on the target and i dont have a special mod it shows towards the bottom of the hud for me

10-01-09, 08:45 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't been on my lil hordie toons in forever it seems. In fact, I didn't realize until after I took the screenshot that she has no talent points set rofl. No wonder she sucked so bad!

At any rate, I see the poisons on my target without issue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_100109_194224.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	403.8 KB
ID:	3460  

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Rogue poisons