09-10-09, 06:35 AM   #1
warthance
A Defias Bandit
pings on the minimap please help

i just wanna say hello and want to comment on this awsome addon...i have used it with every ui that i have used since i learned what an addon was. after all this time i am having an issue i cannot figure out. i use simpleminimap for my regular minimap and carbonite as another map. now is carbonite supposed to completly replace the minimap? well the problem is whether i use simpleminimap or the wow minimap and have carbonite grab all the minimap buttons, when in a raid or party and someone or myself pings the minimap the ping isnt on my minimap...lol it shows the ping in the list of addon buttons. is there a fix for this, am i missing something in the options? well if carbonite is supposed to completly replace the minimap that would be the greatest thing i have ever heard and if it is, is there a tutorial on how to set it up to replace your minimap? please and thank you. and again thank you very much for this absolutly amazing addon

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » pings on the minimap please help