10-05-07, 06:12 AM   #141
Carnivore
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by blubbert
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my "C"(character), "L"(quests) and "K"(skills) windows are outside my "main" window. With that I mean - the top of the windows are out of reach which leads to me not being able to move them. It's not crucial, but kinda annoying as there is some information that I dont get to see.

Is there a "reset windows" button for this? Re-Mazzify does not work and I'm not sure which addon that points to those windows...

Thanks in advance,

Blubbert
This is just a very old addon called moveFrames which causes this error. I just deleted it and use FluidFrames instead.
Now all my Blizzard Windows are reachable again.
10-05-07, 12:32 PM   #142
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by blubbert
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my "C"(character), "L"(quests) and "K"(skills) windows are outside my "main" window. With that I mean - the top of the windows are out of reach which leads to me not being able to move them. It's not crucial, but kinda annoying as there is some information that I dont get to see.

Is there a "reset windows" button for this? Re-Mazzify does not work and I'm not sure which addon that points to those windows...

Thanks in advance,

Blubbert
Two steps to fix that until the next Mazzle Patch is released.

1) http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...3&postcount=41
2) do /mf reset in wow
3) move frames with out getting them messed up
10-05-07, 03:26 PM   #143
Grigrasputin
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Bedcrow
I followed all of your instructions and got a character mazzified (I am testing on my lap top so my main computer doesn't get fubar). Things worked great. My question is should I run WAU at this point, and if I do should I be selective of what I let it update and what I don't. I do not want things to get screwy again. The Mazzifier showed alot of mods as needs update. The 1.1 package came with instructions for updating. Are they still applicable.

You have done a great job getting this put back together, I sometimes think I shouldn't be so reliant on a mod package, but blizzard just continues to lack in the UI areana. This Mazzle package rocks. I would love to donate to the cause if, like others havce said, I know the project will continue to be worked and updated as Blizzard continues to improve thiers.

Thanks
Bedcrow

One thing you can check is to see if there is a folder in the specific addons folders called .SVN. If so you can delete that .SVN folder and run the WAU again.

Additionally, one other thing I have noticed is that the issue that *I* was having with the lack of tooltip on bag items could also occur if you are running the mods REAGENTINFO and REAGENTDATA(I think that's the name of the file if not it's something similar.) . I disabled these and it fixed muh Mazzle tooltip issue.
10-05-07, 03:26 PM   #144
DeadKnight
A Murloc Raider
unfortunately I have the same promblem as most people...I still can't get it to "mazzify"
and I tried /rl /console reloadui so.....
10-05-07, 08:27 PM   #145
mrodak
A Defias Bandit
I also did the update, was able to mazzify but my action bars and all sorts of messed up and the buttons dont end up in the right place.

10-05-07, 09:24 PM   #146
digitalcowboy
A Murloc Raider
Patch install

The way I ended up doing the whole things.. was to unzip the patch on to a folder on the desktop an then go into the folders addon an ctrl-a an then ctrl-c an the paste them into the interface/addon dir of WOW.

After doing that I had to mazzify the UI and it all came back.

If that don't work then the sad truth is you will need to do a fresh install of the orignal an then go from there patching the things.

(basically delete the WTF an Interface. Reload WOW an load up a character. From there log out install the orignal interface an then patch as mentioned above. I did all the window adjustment before I hit the next button on the maz preload)

If you need more help let me know.

G
10-06-07, 02:07 AM   #147
mrodak
A Defias Bandit
I went ahead and did a fresh install. I literally capied and pasted every folder and file, after that I was able to mazzify, but the above screenshot it the result. I dont know what happened but I need my mazzle back
10-06-07, 06:25 AM   #148
digitalcowboy
A Murloc Raider
Did you install the original an the copy an paste the patch files over or did you just install what is in the patch file zip?
10-06-07, 07:15 AM   #149
mrodak
A Defias Bandit
I installed the original then individually copied over the patch files, only then was I able to complete the mazzify process, now things just arent going in the right places.
10-06-07, 07:29 AM   #150
digitalcowboy
A Murloc Raider
One of the only things I can think of an it happened to me an I happin to remeber it when I was installing the patch for the first time was that I chosse the button layout to the class I was using them for... as for now I only do the basic layout so I can do my own thing. Try that an lets see what happins
10-06-07, 11:00 AM   #151
Lexanda
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by joshi
i have same problem with vista
DEFINITELY not just a Vista problem. I trued to install it last night on my Mac and got the same problem.
10-06-07, 01:05 PM   #152
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lexanda
DEFINITELY not just a Vista problem. I trued to install it last night on my Mac and got the same problem.
No one is responding to you guys because you don't know how to report a problem. Read the FAQ question on this and what to look for. The fact that you didn't get a second button can mean anything. If there is anyone out there who can and is willing to help, they'd need more information.
10-06-07, 02:18 PM   #153
atinwa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I can not get the patch to work. I have tried a clean stall with the 1.1, then using patch 1.1 patch 1. Trying it without the patch, I would get as far as needing to finish the spell, but would not get the button that needs to be pressed to somplete it. With the patch, I get a system message saying /mazzify is not a valid command. Any suggestions? I don't get any error messages that I know of.
10-06-07, 02:35 PM   #154
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Unhappy My Story

Ok, I've been reading the forum since the patch, and this is what is going on with me (I'll be as detailed as possible).

-I did a clean install of Mazzle 1.1.
-Then I downloaded Mazzle 1.1.1 (thank you Meio)
-Then I merged folders, replacing same name floders
- then I download WAU, and ran it (i get error during update message)
- I log in and everything works!!!!!
- Then about 1 hour into game, every spell I have on the action bars becomes "shadowbolt" (I use warlock).
-Icons remain the same (picture of spell) but when I click it or use hotkey, it wants to fire shadowbolt

If some1 can show me how the copy/paste bugs messege in game, the I will post it.

Plz Help
10-06-07, 02:40 PM   #155
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If mazzify is not a legal command, that means the add-on is not even loading. What is probably happening is one of the following:
  • MazzleUI or one of its dependencies is unchecked in your add-on selection screen. If so, you should have followed the install instructions and made sure everything was checked on when you first started.
  • You don't have "Load Out of Date Add-ons" checked. (Did they take this out yet?)
  • You didn't install it properly. Make sure you copied the full 1.1 install to the right directory and copied the patch over it. And if you're on a mac, you need to take special steps to make sure the patch doesn't first erase the original folders.
10-06-07, 06:50 PM   #156
toybreaker
A Kobold Labourer
Wont Mazzify

Oh man, the trials we go through with the addiction and love we call Mazzle.

I have done all that i should, i go through the mazzify process, click "Mazzify Me", it does part of it deal but then i never get that second button to complete the process and reloadui. I tried doing it myself but no luck. Any suggestions on what to work on?

errors seen:
[2007/10/06 20:31:33-6-x1]: Fubar_Auto_LootFu-1.0\Fubar_Auto_LootFu.lua:104: attempt to call global 'GetAutoLootToggleKey' (a nil value)
FuBarPlugin-2.0-40928:364: in function `runChildren'
Tablet-2.0-41876 (TabletLib):2355: in function `children'
Tablet-2.0-41876 (TabletLib):2399: in function `Open'
Tablet-2.0-41876 (TabletLib):2533: in function <Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2527>
FuBarPlugin-2.0-40928:413: in function <...\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:412>

---

Some more info. I rebooted, tried to mazzlefy and here is the error.

[2007/10/06 20:41:59-7-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'

Remarked that last line out and got my secend button and the mazzify completed. However it is all jacked up. No bongos, itemrack on the wrong spot, other add ons all over the screen...weird

Last edited by toybreaker : 10-06-07 at 09:09 PM.
10-07-07, 12:07 AM   #157
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Quagnome
Ok, I've been reading the forum since the patch, and this is what is going on with me (I'll be as detailed as possible).

-I did a clean install of Mazzle 1.1.
-Then I downloaded Mazzle 1.1.1 (thank you Meio)
-Then I merged folders, replacing same name floders
- then I download WAU, and ran it (i get error during update message)
- I log in and everything works!!!!!
- Then about 1 hour into game, every spell I have on the action bars becomes "shadowbolt" (I use warlock).
-Icons remain the same (picture of spell) but when I click it or use hotkey, it wants to fire shadowbolt

If some1 can show me how the copy/paste bugs messege in game, the I will post it.

Plz Help
I have same problem he does, lol
10-07-07, 12:23 AM   #158
cinyc
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mizer18
I have same problem he does, lol
Known Bugs
Bongos:
Paging in Bongos isn't working properly as well as a few other issues with the package. One issue is that if you page the bars they will sometimes fill up with all of the same spell that's in action button 1 on the initial page. Another problem some people have had is that no matter what button they hit it casts the same spell. Both of those problems can be "fixed" for now by just continuing to page the bars until they get back to the initial bars. Some classes do not have multiple pages on their bars, but the same thing is happening under the hood the buttons just aren't changing the looks like they do for the classes that do have paging.

For example, on my priest if I page the bars a couple times all of the buttons fill up with Renew, if I just page a few more times they go back to normal and work fine. On my warlock if I page the bars a couple times all of the bars stay exactly the same, but no matter what button I press I cast Shadowbolt. Paging a couple more times goes back to the normal working order. Hunters can page with their hot key 'f', everyone else can page the bars by pressing Shift-UP (Shift + Up Arrow key).
10-07-07, 09:01 AM   #159
Grigrasputin
A Murloc Raider
Yay!

Did the 1-2-3 For Dummies instruction on the first post to reinstall Mazzle and it all worked absolutely brilliantly on the first try. Thanks Meio (and of course Mazzle) .
10-07-07, 09:49 AM   #160
melodic
A Kobold Labourer
problem

ok, some guys posted the same problem as i have but i ddin't see an answer to it so I'll post this problem again...
I've installed MazzleUI, did everything as I should do and when i click on mazzify me only the skin changes (wrong one) and there is no "finish the spell" button.
Same problem before and after this patch...
Please help me, I really love your UI and I want to use it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.1 Patch 1 for WoW 2.2