10-17-10, 03:11 PM   #1
mrtchandler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Genie Minimap button disappears with Carbonite

Hi All,
Anyone seen the issue where certain addons have missing minimap buttons when you enable Carbonite.

Being without Carbonite for a fews days, made me realise there was a minimap button for Genie, but when I enable Carbonite, the button is no where to be found. The only way I can get it to re-appear is to disable carbonite, tried clean as well, makes no difference.

Thx
Tony

P.S. Keep up the good guys, excellant addon, and MUCH appreciate all the hard work you are both putting in.

10-17-10, 04:42 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mrtchandler View Post
Hi All,
Anyone seen the issue where certain addons have missing minimap buttons when you enable Carbonite.

Being without Carbonite for a fews days, made me realise there was a minimap button for Genie, but when I enable Carbonite, the button is no where to be found. The only way I can get it to re-appear is to disable carbonite, tried clean as well, makes no difference.

Thx
Tony

P.S. Keep up the good guys, excellant addon, and MUCH appreciate all the hard work you are both putting in.
Mouse over the C button. Does the small gray window appear around the C button. If not then type:
/carb resetwin

Are the other buttons like the calendar and clock visible under the C button?
If not then they may all be minimized. Shift left click the C button as described in the tooltip.

10-18-10, 01:44 PM   #3
mrtchandler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi,
Carbonite is not on minimize, but went through it twice to try and get the button back, didn't work, then tried the /carb resetwin. That didn't work either, the only way I can get the minimap icon back is to disable carbonite. Not a major problem as I just run manually through command prompt with Carbonite enabled, just would be nice to have the minimap button options

Thx
Tony
P.S. clean installed with carb 4.0.11 as well, no difference.

10-19-10, 11:52 AM   #4
mrtchandler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just done another clean install, removing all my preferences as well , but that seems to have fixed the issue of the missing icon.

Thx
Tony

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Genie Minimap button disappears with Carbonite