12-03-09, 07:58 PM   #1
AbsoRayne
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
General Compilation NitPick Thread.

Hello everyone. I've been meaning for a VERY long time to get active on these forums, and I think now is probably the best time for me to do so.

For those of you that don't know me, which is pretty much everyone, I'm Shanks, AKA Rayne or AbsolutRayne in the IRC Channel. I'm the creator of the Burnt Black Cherry UI Compilations, and recently,the Iced Cherry compilations.

My newest one, Iced Cherry Lite, feels to me like there's something about it a lot of people don't like, but I can't seem to catch onto it. So I'm going to ask you guys from my first post here on the Forums, to generally, well, tear it apart, tell me what you don't like about it, what you hate, and what you like or possibly love about it.

Lets start with the Screenshots;

Idle:

Raid:

Party:

Sorry about the non-full party SS, I don't have friends.

Anyway! Please comment, critique and by all means, make me feel bad about doing something horribly wrong. I need this from you guys and girls, my potential users, and lifeblood of my works.
12-03-09, 08:23 PM   #2
Horrid
A Fallenroot Satyr
i honestly like them all a lot lol sorry i couldnt find much negative to say
12-03-09, 09:19 PM   #3
zero-kill
A Firelord

I don't like your name
12-03-09, 09:30 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bout the only thing i can say at the moment is the use of the pixel fonts. Even at those sizes i find them a bit rough on my eyes. Also it never hurts to match all your fonts. Adds a uniformity to the over all look.

Layout wise its clean and even though I'll have to ponder on it a little more closely to see if anything stands out.

Overall it's rather nice.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » General Compilation NitPick Thread.