02-11-15, 01:07 PM   #1
starcrow28
A Defias Bandit
probleme with fortexorcist and unitframes

hello i have a problem on the configuration of fortexorcist. i have one chaman level 80 and one war also 80. in my war, i have changed one or two option but i don't remember how and the bar of cooldown timer 'when i launch an attack like "bloody rage" the bar appear on my life bar. but on my chaman it's integrated to my life bar. i test to take the configuration of my cham for my tank but it doesn't work. please i need help to reintegrate the cooldown and spelltimer bar to my life bar. i look all over the setup page but i don't find how do this.
02-11-15, 09:29 PM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry but... can anyone translate this ?_?
02-12-15, 03:13 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

I don't use Forte so I can't be sure, but I think the problem is that the Forte timer bar is appearing on top of his/her health bar on one character, but below or next to it (not sure what "integrated" means) on another character. The solution is most likely to just move the bar. Look for an option like "lock" or "unlock", unlock the Forte bar/frame, and drag it to the desired location.
02-13-15, 02:33 PM   #4
starcrow28
A Defias Bandit
sorry for my english i'm french and it's hard to speak in english. i try to see an option to move the spelltimer bar but i don't see who is it. have you a tutorial to configure fortexorcist?
02-13-15, 03:02 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

There is some information here: http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.p...513&pageid=179 but it's all in English.

Look for an option with a name that includes the words "lock" or "unlock". Check or uncheck it to unlock the frame. The option might not be specific to the spell timer bar. Look in the general options too. I don't use Forte, though, so I can't really help more than that.

Also, Forte has not been updated since 2012. You may want to think about switching to a different addon that is up to date.
02-14-15, 01:46 PM   #6
starcrow28
A Defias Bandit
you have a name of addon working like fortexorcist?
02-14-15, 02:03 PM   #7
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Raven is very detailed in setup options and can be configured to look almost identical to fortexorcist. It is also actively maintained. I even used a couple videos on youtube to help me understand some of the features when I first started using it.

Raven

Major Features

1) Customizable timer bar and icon configurations to monitor buffs, debuffs and cooldowns
2) Multi-target HoT and DoT tracking bars
3) Timelines to show buff, debuff and cooldown icons sliding along a bar
4) Comprehensive condition checking to support buffing/debuffing, spell rotations, etc.
5) Preset spell colors and buff-related conditions for each class

Last edited by def9 : 02-14-15 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » probleme with fortexorcist and unitframes