07-22-11, 12:54 PM   #1
Jšn
A Defias Bandit
Nvidia Surround Addon

I play wow in 5740x1080 mode, but the problem is the interface is spread out over three screens too, so when i am raiding for example i have to turn my head all over the place like a madman trying to see everything buffs and raid frames and stuff. I was wondering if there were any interfaces out there that are completely movable so i can move everything into whatever position I want, or if there were any custom surround interfaces out there with all the info in the center screen.
07-22-11, 03:03 PM   #2
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is why bigger isn't necessarily better.

I browse 1280x1024 even when I got 1920x1080 screen because otherwise I have to turn my head around the room from left to right and I get dizzy from it, lol. All I am saying is maybe you should play with smaller resolution?

Addons can't change how the sound engine works, that is something a 3rd party driver of some sort must do or Blizzard must add support for multiple screens.
07-22-11, 03:16 PM   #3
Jšn
A Defias Bandit
for anyone reading this and looking for the same thing, i managed to find something by searching for eyefinity, ati's version of nvidia surround.

This mod works great, its perfect for what i need. Prop's to the dev's it looks awesome.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...06-DecUI.html#
07-22-11, 03:40 PM   #4
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To get any UI working on only the center screen, this is a hackish way:
Code:
/run UIParent:SetSize(1920, 1080) UIParent:ClearAllPoints() UIParent:SetMovable(true) UIParent:SetPoint("CENTER") UIParent:SetUserPlaced(true)
May have to play with the resolution a bit.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Nvidia Surround Addon