04-04-09, 05:59 PM   #1
LittleWhiteDove
A Cobalt Mageweaver

World Map Icon & Quest Log

Have been trying to help a friend install Carbonite.

Two problems:

1) When we went through the complete set up her mini map world map icon would not move with the others even though Carbonite left a space for it in the line.

2) When she clicked on the quest log (cup on the main WoW bar) she would get two full lists - the original WoW style was one and the other was the Carbonite style. After deleting Carbonite and all the save variable files when she logged in she got just the WoW one. Reinstalled the Carbonite files and had her log in. Only thing she did was say no to the mini map question. Had her open quest log and she got both again.

Currently she has deleted all Carbonite files and gone back to what she was using before.

I would like to know if anyone else has had these problems and/or if there is a solution. She is not a computer person and I have been talking her through the installations.

04-14-09, 12:19 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Both of those problems sound like addon conflicts. I would test it with Carbonite as the only loaded addon.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » World Map Icon & Quest Log