04-20-07, 10:41 AM   #1
Masterqu
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Another Bar Question

Keep in mind this is for a Warlock.

Before 2.0 I always used flexbar. Since 2.0 I have been using Mazzle UI which uses bongos. With flexbar I was able to script the ability to auto change my spells based on my target and keybinds accordingly. IE: if targeting a pet it would add curse of weakness to my barm ddemons it would add banish. This made for a very responsive system with out having to use ctrl, alt or shift combos. This was most preferable since I use a fang gamepad. In addition to this I had flexbar setup to change spells in the bar based on spells already used, IE: If I cast corruption "dot" it would switch the spell to a direct damage spell "shadowbolt" and switch back when corruption was done. And of course it was target specific.

I have with limited success used macros to meet some of these needs but it is still no where near what i used to have.

Before I learned how to automate the bar configuration on target I had previously used a menu system. So Selecting button 1 would load bar set X. Within the Bar I had a "back button" to goto the menu. Granted this is a more manual process but I would even be willing to have this.

My questions are these:

Is there a bar system that would allow me to do what I have previously?
If so what mod and how owuld I do it?

I admit when it comes to interface scripting I am marginal at best it took me over 2 months to learn how to get flexbar to do what it did so any help would be appeciated. I also have the scripting concept used for flexbar still if that helps.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Another Bar Question