05-22-05, 01:40 PM   #1
Inokis
EQInterface Staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Automatic Pet Feeding

This is an addon I've constructed that Automatically Feeds your pet based on a series of checks:

Edits: Further refinement of the scripts to minimize undesirable events.

The first check compares the Pet happiness and whether or not the loot window is showing. If pet happiness exists and the loot window is showing and an item is attached on the cursor then it will put the item into the backpack.

The distance of your pet to you, Casting Bar Frame and Loot Frame check is performed. If any of these conditions are met then no action is taken.

Happiness is checked.

If your pet has full happiness a check to see if the cursor has an item is performed. If there is an item on the cursor and the Feed Effect is active, it will be placed in your backpack.

A check is performed to see if your pet is in combat and if so, if there is an item attached to your cursor it will be placed in your backpack.

A stand command is given, in case you are sitting at the time feeding will take place.

If your pet has less than full happiness and no Feed Effect is active then your pet will be fed.

A check is performed to see if there is an item attached to your cursor while the feeding is ocurring, if so the item will be placed in your backpack.

Lastly a check for Pet distance, cursor item and combat is performed. If the pet is outside of the distance and is in combat, any item on the cursor will go to your backpack.

The food source is the topleft slot of your backpack.

I'm providing this for testing and feedback to make it better if possible:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3952

Last edited by Inokis : 05-23-05 at 09:43 AM.
02-23-06, 02:29 AM   #2
gocomo
A Kobold Labourer
i cant

get this mod to work
08-04-06, 02:11 PM   #3
Inokis
EQInterface Staff

I've quit WoW for a long time now. As such these mods are greatly outdated. At the time of its creation it worked very well.
08-04-06, 04:01 PM   #4
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
PetFeeder look at : ui.worldorwar.net. I can't connect to the perticular link right now, but PetFeeder is what you are looking for. And the author is very accepting of additional code patches. So if you want something like PetFeeder but need more, just submit to him the code and he will add the new features. Believe me, I wanted it to have a "Accepted Food" list to keep my pet from eating my good stuff so I ask if I could change his code a bit, he said sure. I rewrote alot of it and gave it back to him, he implimented the code and posted an update.

Now we still have only one PetFeeder and it remains the best.
08-04-06, 04:05 PM   #5
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

How does this compare to Feed-O-matic from Gazmik?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Automatic Pet Feeding