09-17-10, 11:24 AM   #1
kysneed
A Murloc Raider
MikScrollingBattleText

curious why when i DL it now there are only 3 sound files, no more "short circuit" for my MWx5.

was another add-on providing those files? if so, which one would it be? i reinstalled wow, saved my wow folders, but when i copied everything over there is no "short circuit" sound file anymore, i even check through the folders for MSBT and see 3 files
09-17-10, 11:42 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That sound was probably provided by another addon, which registered the sound to LibSharedMedia, and which MSBT had access to via that library. I'm not certain which addon you recently uninstalled or disabled, though.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-17-10, 01:48 PM   #3
kysneed
A Murloc Raider
the thing is i didnt delete any add-ons, i reinstalled wow and copied my interface folder over.

trying to think of which add-ons with have access to that so i can get that fiel back
09-18-10, 03:30 PM   #4
Shadowcall
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
check this addon Maelstrom Maestro , maybe will help you
09-19-10, 09:57 PM   #5
kysneed
A Murloc Raider
this add-on isnt working for me, according to other notes, its not working for many people except the author
09-19-10, 10:23 PM   #6
kysneed
A Murloc Raider
just DL shock and awe, it has sounds similar to what i was looking for, thanks for the help though!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MikScrollingBattleText