12-14-10, 07:38 PM   #1
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
chat tab remove/replace

I often see screenshots of people using mods and one of the things that's often stood out to me is how people don't have the tabs for the different channels across the top of their chat box window. Are these people not using different tabbed windows or is there a mod that allows them to change/remove the tabs across the top of the chat window?

I'm using Prat to do a number of things, but I don't see that function.
12-14-10, 08:32 PM   #2
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

It is definitely in Prat under chattabs you might need to enable the module. I use prat but to change the look of my tabs I use nibChatTabs which you can find on wowinterface. nibChatTabs also has an option to hide the chat tabs as well but I like em there only when I mouse over the frame so I don't use that feature in either addon but I know they are there in both of them.

- Winston Churchill
12-14-10, 09:09 PM   #3
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Ahh prat did have a disabled module for fading the tabs. I'll check out nibChatTabs too since a different style might be in order. Thanks!

If anyone else has any chat modification tips, throw them up.

Last edited by Cindy1002 : 12-14-10 at 09:27 PM.
12-14-10, 10:27 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use Fane myself, but Prat should have the option to hide the tabs until mouseover. You may even be able to use nibChatTabs or Fane alongside Prat.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » chat tab remove/replace