08-29-06, 03:51 AM   #61
shadriel
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
would it be possible to add regular items to AdSpace? So ordinary items that can be purchased from vendors will show up just like recipes do now? Or would that take too many miles of coding? heheh i will admit i have no idea how its done for the recipes, if its just reading in game codes or if the info is actually in one of the files in AdSpace lol
12-14-06, 02:22 AM   #62
Xaero
A Kobold Labourer
Downloaded 2.0.2 version of Adspace, still doesn't work for me at all. Tried with all addons, except Adspace, disabled - still no result. Sure, I know that there is /ads option
And little request, can you make Aspects addon, just like Tracks one Like you menus more than ones in bc_track and bc_aspect.
Thanks for great addons
12-28-06, 11:48 AM   #63
Peshet
A Kobold Labourer
First, thank you very much for your mods. They are really handy!

I've been having problems with AdSpace lately. Items that are sold by vendors don't always show as vendor buyable and I also keep getting the following error:

Interface\AddOns\GFW_AdSpace\GFWTooltip.lua:242:Usage:GetItemInfo(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")

Does that tell you anything that can help fix the problem?

Thanks for your time.
01-03-07, 04:17 AM   #64
Morphea
A Kobold Labourer

Thanks for the addons, yours are some of my favorites for sure.

I posted this comment about Factionfriend before I saw this thread. I had not heard anything there so here it is again:

I really love this addon. However, when I mouse over the Wildhammer Clan bar it does not show potential rep for the Troll Tribal Necklaces I am holding. For ever 5 you turn in you get 25 rep. Could you please add this to the next upgrade.

Thanks

Thanks agian for all the hard work!
Morphea on Anvilmar
01-14-07, 10:45 PM   #65
dracula
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[AdSpace] Options inversed

As posted to you by e-mail, here's again the description of the bug:

If you open the options window (/ads) and check all the options, none of the tooltip information is displayed. And if you uncheck all options, all tooltip info is added. Obviously this is not according to the options' description.

For example, the option checkbox says "Add info to tooltips for Librams" and it controls a variable "NoLibrams", so there is NO libram information when it's enabled.

Suggested fix:
AdSpace.lua (line 738): Replace with
Code:
button:SetChecked(not FAS_Config["No"..option]);
AdSpace.lua (line 748): Replace with
Code:
FAS_Config["No"..option] = not this:GetChecked();
01-16-07, 05:28 AM   #66
EvilCrew
A Kobold Labourer
I'm running 2.0.3. Whenever I move stuff around from my bank to my banks, or mail something, I get an error.

Interface\AddOns\GFW_AdSpace\AdSpace.lus:65:Usage:
GetItemInfo(itemID | "name" | "itemlink")

Not sure if it's a conflict or not, but I have running vBagnon as a bag mod.

** EDIT **
vBagnon was causing me lots of grief, so I abandoned it (and increadibly happy I did too). All my bag problems have disappeared.

Last edited by EvilCrew : 01-19-07 at 09:25 AM.
01-19-07, 05:30 PM   #67
TDurden
A Fallenroot Satyr
Incorrect vendor prices due to faction

I'm having an issue with the latest AdSpace. For BC content, it is showing vendor prices with the 10% faction discount that I do not yet have. For example, the Master Cookbook is listed in the tooltip as being 4g 80s in price, when really it's 5g because I am not yet honored with that vendor's faction (Gaston in Hellfire Peninsula is one seller of that one). The opposite problem is true for pricing in original WoW content, those vendors do not show the faction discount pricing in the tooltip even though my character buying them has it.

It appears Blizzard has removed the extra 10% discount for PvP rank in one of the last patches, so 10% is all you get now, so no need to worry about it.

Could AdSpace be modified to check faction for vendors and apply the tooltip totals accordingly?
01-28-07, 09:53 PM   #68
afguy0127
A Murloc Raider

For Reagent Cost, I have KC_Items installed, but it's not recognizing the addon, so it won't show me any mat costs in the tradeskill windows.

*edit*
Also got this error for Feed-O-Matic

GFW_FeedOMatic\GFWTooltip.lua:175: Usage: GetItemInfo(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")
GFW_FeedOMatic\GFWTooltip.lua:175: in function `NameFromLink'
GFW_FeedOMatic\GFWTooltip.lua:216: in function <Interface\AddOns\GFW_FeedOMatic\GFWTooltip.lua:215>

Last edited by afguy0127 : 01-28-07 at 11:17 PM.
01-28-07, 10:32 PM   #69
GoE
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
*shakes his fist at AdSpace*

I know a couple recipe's I've sold on the AH for a good profit.

"A fool and his money will soon be departed" :P

Thankfully not everyone uses addons
02-01-07, 05:49 AM   #70
Zidomo
A Cliff Giant

AdSpace 2.0.4's options are not working properly (via /adspace). Options unchecked act as if they are checked & vice-versa.

Disabled every single tooltip-affecting mod I have other than AdSpace. Deleted my old AdSpace saved variables file.

Checkmark "Recipes available from vendors" in the options box and tooltip info no longer shows up for vendor recipes in the AH. Uncheck it and it starts working again. Checkmark "Show vendor prices for recipes" and the cost of vendor recipes no longer shows up in tooltips for AH recipes (but the vendor information does if you do as above). Uncheck the option and it shows up again. Same deal with Darkmoon Faire rewards & Librams.

Last edited by Zidomo : 02-01-07 at 05:59 AM.
02-03-07, 01:40 PM   #71
dracos99
Premium Member
Healbot incompatability?

I dont know if this is the proper place to post this...

Ever since I have installed the latest addons, i am getting the following errors when I mouse over my healbot window

Error: HealBot_Tooltip doesn't have a "OnTooltipSetItem" script
File: Interface\AddOns\GFW_AdSpace\AdSpace.lua
Line: 44
Count: 1
--------------------------------------------------
File: ...dOns\GFW_DisenchantPredictor\DisenchantPredictor.lua
Line: 190
--------------------------------------------------
AddOn: GFW_Gemologist
File: Gemologist.lua
Line: 27
02-03-07, 02:43 PM   #72
Katardre
A Kobold Labourer
Picking up a key that goes in the keyring bag spits out an error for Feed-O-Matic...I'm using the latest version downloaded from fizzwidget.com yesterday...

Date: 2007-02-03 01:03:06
ID: 50
Error occured in: Global
Count: 2
ContainerIDToInventoryID(): invalid container ID
Debug:
[C]: ?
[C]: ContainerIDToInventoryID()
GFW_FeedOMatic\FeedOMatic.lua:1247: FOM_BagIsQuiver()
GFW_FeedOMatic\FeedOMatic.lua:289: FOM_OnEvent()
[string "Frame_GFW_FeedOMatic:OnEvent"]:2:
[string "Frame_GFW_FeedOMatic:OnEvent"]:1
02-04-07, 12:28 PM   #73
Athryn
A Kobold Labourer
Ever since the 2.0 version of Feed-O-Matic was released, I am no longer able to bind the feed to my mouse4 button. I try to bind it using the configuration screen, and nothing happens. No error message, nothing. There is no way to bind it using Blizzard's built in Keybinding window now either. Adding this back in would be great.
02-15-07, 04:37 PM   #74
OrcanWonder
A Cyclonian

GFW_Adspace Issues

Okay ever since TBC launched, I've been getting an error in AdSpace. Finally took the time today to debug it and solved it easily. Error was telling me that it could not locate vendor Felannia, so in the AdSpace directory I opened up the AdSpace_Vendors.lua file with Notepad and added Felannia (who is found in Hellsfire Pennisula) to the list under TBC content. Then went back into WoW and did a /reloadui and now got the same error but with Yurial Soulwatcher this time. Went back into the .lua file and added him (he's in Shattrath City) and did the /reloadui again, now no errors!!

Hopefully this will help someone else.

BTW I think that these errors only came up on my mage because she's an enchanter and the two names are enchanter trainers/suppliers.
04-11-07, 06:21 PM   #75
Ryoohki
A Murloc Raider
On all your add-ons I get that they are incompatable when I try to use them.
04-11-07, 06:27 PM   #76
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Ryoohki
On all your add-ons I get that they are incompatable when I try to use them.
I'm using several - if it says "Incompatible," then you're either downloading the wrong versions or one of the few that no longer work post-2.0. If they say "Out of Date," then check the "Load Out of Date Addons" box.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-11-07, 10:09 PM   #77
Ryoohki
A Murloc Raider
Already did an tried that option. I will admit it did come with a download of favorite addon's by another user so I double checked the versions and they were the current version.

Since they were incompatible I just removed them but thought I owe it to the creater of them to know of the issue.
04-11-07, 11:47 PM   #78
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

If there were custom savedvariables in the download then they obviously are not from Gazmik. Download the mods straight from him at www.fizzwidget.com to be sure then.

06-04-07, 06:56 PM   #79
rpar01
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I just tried to get to the fizzwidget site and it won't load. did he close his site? I hope not because he some some addons that I can't live without.

Cry Freedom
06-04-07, 07:00 PM   #80
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

It would seem that the Fizzwidget site is indeed down, but I know there are a few updated versions of his addons over at the WorldofWar site.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Gazmik Fizzwidget's UI Addons