11-11-11, 09:43 AM   #1
munch7707
A Murloc Raider
Installation Help

Hello everyone, I've decided to switch from another UI setup I've been using for a while to try and clean up my UI some. I've gone step by step and for the installation and it seems like it installed fine but I don't get the initial screen to check everything then hit ok. It just starts with the RDX icon in the middle of the screen.

Is there link or document for some more help on creating and moving action bars, getting more themes besides the "default" one that is loaded and only one showing? Thanks for any help.
11-11-11, 10:22 AM   #2
munch7707
A Murloc Raider
One other thing to note is I do not have any OOBE folders in my addon folder like the installation instructions show.
11-11-11, 11:35 AM   #3
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the oobe packages have been seperated from the core openrdx download to reduce the bloat for people that dont use them.
you can download them here: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat117.html
11-11-11, 12:07 PM   #4
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Sorry munch7707

I must updated the installation procedure.

It will be done soon.
11-22-11, 12:50 PM   #5
Thernen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by sigg View Post
Sorry munch7707

I must updated the installation procedure.

It will be done soon.
Please do. I just installed your addon and can seem to get themes to install.

Also what is the current version of RDX? I see 8.1.7 here but 8.2.1 on the RDX website.
11-22-11, 03:24 PM   #6
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
most of the time only "release" version get uploaded here on wowinterface.com
you can allways download the latest version from github: http://sigg.github.com/RDX/
there you allways get the latest version of the rdx core package, but the might contain some bugs (99.9% of them work, all hail the great sigg for his great work!)
as i posted before, you have to download the themes you like from http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat117.html
if you extract one of those to your addons folder a popup window like it is described in the installation help should show the next time you log into the game.
if you have some theme(s) installed, you should be able to select them from the top menu bars center button in the Themes submenu.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Installation Help