10-02-18, 10:47 AM   #1
TightwadTheMage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Gather nodes missing from addon entirely

i attempted today to use the gather tool to farm herbs today in Deepholme, something that i do quite commonly. I havent been gathering much in old zones lately, mainly because of leveling and gearing toons for BFA. However i needed to farm some herbs today from Deepholme and found that when i attempted to turn on all herb nodes from within the Gather interface, all the nodes were missing. i also attempted to use the "import nodes from gathermate" buttons for all gathering nodes(ores, herbs, etc.) and still no nodes appeared. this makes the Routing tool, non functional as it cant route to nodes if there are no nodes. Please advise of the status of this functionality. thank you.
10-03-18, 12:29 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by TightwadTheMage View Post
i attempted today to use the gather tool to farm herbs today in Deepholme, something that i do quite commonly. I havent been gathering much in old zones lately, mainly because of leveling and gearing toons for BFA. However i needed to farm some herbs today from Deepholme and found that when i attempted to turn on all herb nodes from within the Gather interface, all the nodes were missing. i also attempted to use the "import nodes from gathermate" buttons for all gathering nodes(ores, herbs, etc.) and still no nodes appeared. this makes the Routing tool, non functional as it cant route to nodes if there are no nodes. Please advise of the status of this functionality. thank you.
Works with no problem. Update to latest Alpha + Carbonite.Gathermate2_Data then use import data. Turn on showing of nodes with right click on map "Show..." option.

Ohh and after BFA all nodes are gone or in wrong zone, becouse of new mapids. U need to update Carbonite.Gathermate2_Data, delete old nodes data and reimport.

Last edited by ircdirk : 10-03-18 at 12:39 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Gather nodes missing from addon entirely