11-03-18, 08:30 AM   #1
beastieboy442
A Fallenroot Satyr

World map issue

Whenever I enter WOW or /reload the world map automatically opens to full-size and I have to hit M to minimize ... if I disable the Carbonite Maps addon ... it does not.

I've checked all Carbonite setting and, for the life of me, cannot figure out what setting to change.

TIA, if you can help.
11-04-18, 07:54 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by beastieboy442 View Post
Whenever I enter WOW or /reload the world map automatically opens to full-size and I have to hit M to minimize ... if I disable the Carbonite Maps addon ... it does not.

I've checked all Carbonite setting and, for the life of me, cannot figure out what setting to change.

TIA, if you can help.
I know this is a sort of .... strange question, but, which "world map"? By-the-way, the way to figure out which addon might be interfering with Carbonite - is NOT to disable Carbonite but rather to disable ALL of the addons you have installed EXCEPT Carbonite, and see if that fixes the problem. What you've posted tells me that you've got a problem, but, you don't know exactly where.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 11-04-18 at 08:09 AM. Reason: more blah blah blah.
11-05-18, 06:41 PM   #3
beastieboy442
A Fallenroot Satyr

You're right ... I don't know where the problem is, but what you said makes sense. I'll try disabling all but Carbonite and then add 1 at a time back in. Once I figure out which is doing it ... either adjust it's settings or get rid of it ...

Thanks, I'll post once done with the results.
11-06-18, 06:56 PM   #4
beastieboy442
A Fallenroot Satyr

Not sure why, but it was Dugi ... no setting in Dugi to stop it from happening, but disabling Dugi did ... weird, never used to have this effect.

Anyway ... all fixed ... thanks!
11-07-18, 01:39 AM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by beastieboy442 View Post
Not sure why, but it was Dugi ... no setting in Dugi to stop it from happening, but disabling Dugi did ... weird, never used to have this effect.

Anyway ... all fixed ... thanks!
Dont have DugiGuides to test this.
11-13-18, 07:59 AM   #6
Beastieboy
A Defias Bandit
Another solution

FYI ...

By going to Maps in Carbonite options and deselecting the check mark in the box to open Carbonite map with M & use Alt/M for Warcraft map ... you can keep Dugi without any conflicts or incidents. Then just use Alt/M for the Carbonite World Map.
11-13-18, 03:43 PM   #7
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Beastieboy View Post
FYI ...

By going to Maps in Carbonite options and deselecting the check mark in the box to open Carbonite map with M & use Alt/M for Warcraft map ... you can keep Dugi without any conflicts or incidents. Then just use Alt/M for the Carbonite World Map.
Fix for DugisGuide commited to latest Alpha version.
11-14-18, 10:40 AM   #8
Beastieboy
A Defias Bandit
Thanks Ircdirk ... good tip!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » World map issue