08-31-18, 01:34 PM   #1
Vraine
A Kobold Labourer
How to get the Wow minimap to overlay in the carbonate one

I cant seem to get the wow minimap to overlay into the carbonate map. Nodes don't show up and its very spotty with quests. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Turning off other admins and messing with the settings. I feel like im just missing something. [IMG]Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 3.28.49 PM[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 3.28.49 PM.png
Views:	308
Size:	734.4 KB
ID:	9097  
08-31-18, 06:03 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vraine View Post
I cant seem to get the wow minimap to overlay into the carbonate map.
Do you mean that you can't get the Carbonite minimized map and the WoW minimap to merge? If that's what it is, yeah, look in the options. ESPECIALLY the map options page.

\EDIT: However, if you want your maps to look like the screenshot, then you DON'T want your maps to merge and you will have to UNcheck the option to merge the two minimaps and (I think) "dock" the Blizzard minmap in the Carbonite minimized map. You may have to do a /reload UI after you change your options. BUT - don't expect to see your active nodes "glowing" on the Carbonite minimized map, as that function is reserved (read: we can't access that function of Blizzard's minimap) by Blizzard for their own use. /EDIT

You must understand, I haven't been able to play WoW for two years now, and I don't think that I ever will. I can post on the forums because I have a (bottom of the line) tablet and a cell phone (also bottom of the line).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-01-18 at 03:11 PM. Reason: more blah blah blah.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » How to get the Wow minimap to overlay in the carbonate one