08-02-18, 10:13 PM   #1
LadyVicious
A Defias Bandit

Carbonite Herb Node Issues

Hi Guys!

Not sure if I've posted this in the right channel. I am unable to get the 8.0.1 alpha version of Carbonite to import the GatherMate2 Carbonite herb nodes into the map, nor am I able to get a route going?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
08-02-18, 10:35 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by LadyVicious View Post
Hi Guys!

Not sure if I've posted this in the right channel. I am unable to get the 8.0.1 alpha version of Carbonite to import the GatherMate2 Carbonite herb nodes into the map, nor am I able to get a route going?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Update GatherMate2 Carbonite, latest Alpha version: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...arbonite/files
08-04-18, 05:39 AM   #3
LadyVicious
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Update GatherMate2 Carbonite, latest Alpha version: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...arbonite/files
Hi, I have done this and am still not getting any herb locations show up on my map, nor the route system to work. When asking it to route I am getting "Merged 752 in 0.0 secs" "Routed 681 nodes, 39655 yards in 0.0 secs".

I have enabled the show herb locations in Carbonite.

Cheers
08-04-18, 06:10 AM   #4
LadyVicious
A Defias Bandit

Ended up uninstalling Carbonite Notes and Weekly as there was no 8.0.1 alpha. Re-imported nodes. Success!
08-04-18, 09:38 AM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Ended up uninstalling Carbonite Notes and Weekly as there was no 8.0.1 alpha. Re-imported nodes. Success!
Those modules arent updated for 8.x yet, so they make a lot of erros in log.
09-19-18, 07:17 PM   #6
caski
A Kobold Labourer
Unfortunately, that didn't work for me, I still cannot get herbs to show on the minimap, which is the only reason I use it anymore. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling both carbonite and the gathermate carbonite edition with no luck. Under carbonite, guide and gather, herbalism, it doesn't even list any of the BFA herbs to be put on the map. All the other zones still work just fine, but not BFA herbs. When loading gathermate, it does say it imported 31937 nodes

Last edited by caski : 09-19-18 at 07:28 PM.
09-19-18, 10:37 PM   #7
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

There is no BfA data in Carbonite.Gathermate2_Data, ill update it when Gathermate2_Data will be updated.
Alpha version has all types of BfA mining and herb nodes added. It should record your collecting nodes.

For now u can use https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/wowgatheringnodes to import notes from WoWGatheringNodes addon, as they say they got BfA nodes. I didnt tested this solution yet.

Last edited by ircdirk : 09-20-18 at 12:10 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Carbonite Herb Node Issues