03-12-19, 08:05 PM   #1
Mordralis
An Aku'mai Servant

Significant Lag

Patch day, and as usual, problems. This particular one is unique to Carbonite however. When I log in, there is significant lag. I've gone thru each of my addons, removed them all, and then add one by one, logging in after adding each one. Everything works fine, until I add the Carbonite, then I get really high lag. Is there an update that I missed for Carbonite? I use Twitch and it doesn't show one, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Thanks for input!
03-13-19, 02:29 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Latest alpha with 8.1.5 fixes is available.
03-13-19, 12:19 PM   #3
Mordralis
An Aku'mai Servant

Thanks for the update!

Thanks....however, I can't find the update. It's not showing in Twitch, nor in any of the addons section of this site. Is it still in the GitHub?
03-13-19, 12:35 PM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As i said u need to check Alpha Releases for Carbonite and modules in Twitch client to get Alpha updates and yes GitHub is the main source od updates for Carbonite and modules.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Significant Lag