01-20-19, 11:09 PM   #1
shadows1963
A Defias Bandit
carbonite maps

ok I have run carbonite itself with all others being disabled, also run with all enabled, does the exact same thing, starting the game, main map is displayed by pressing M, then again pressing same takes it down, try a 3rd time and nothing, no main map no mini map.
Now I have looked into every option seeing if nothing conflicts yet for the life of me I can not get it working, used release versions of all modules, also alpha versions, separately of course. the quest log works well, with no fps loss, just I cant view either map so its pointless trying to run it in present conditions?
any help would be appreciated
01-21-19, 01:28 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by shadows1963 View Post
ok I have run carbonite itself with all others being disabled, also run with all enabled, does the exact same thing, starting the game, main map is displayed by pressing M, then again pressing same takes it down, try a 3rd time and nothing, no main map no mini map.
Now I have looked into every option seeing if nothing conflicts yet for the life of me I can not get it working, used release versions of all modules, also alpha versions, separately of course. the quest log works well, with no fps loss, just I cant view either map so its pointless trying to run it in present conditions?
Weird, doesnt have any problems with displaying map with M key. Doest alt+M bring Blizz default map up?

Do u have default map keybinds?

01-21-19, 03:14 AM   #3
shadows1963
A Defias Bandit
carbonite maps

yes the default works as usual all the time, just carbonite map will not show up after the first time.
I have used default map after carbonite map refused to show a 2nd time from low level toon to 120 toon.
seems it glitches and then locks out. As I said I tried with only carbonite loaded, also with all my other mods loaded, does the exact same, but saying this, there is no loss of performance in game, with carbonite enabled alone, it registers on memory load as usual, this has only occurred since the last blizzard update.
one mod I thought that might affect was bartender 4, but all mods disabled cept carbonite, it does the exact same. I did a bare bones install of wow, then re installed carbonite, all to no avail.
1st time I knew of errors was when it would not complete quests, so reasonably I thought it was the quest module, so tried running with blizz quests and carbonite maps, still does the exact same.
01-21-19, 03:22 AM   #4
shadows1963
A Defias Bandit
carbonite maps

just tried again with a 100 lvl toon, soon as I bring up the main carbonite map, then dismiss it, both maps vanish and refuse to re enable, even carbonite mini map does not come up, default key bindings being used, so I cant even guess what is going wrong now?
the blizz default map still works as usual even with carbonite map locking out
01-21-19, 03:30 AM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Did u tried to reset Carbonite profile? I have no clue why this doesnt work for u. U have minimap integrated with Carbonite? No errors?
01-21-19, 04:00 AM   #6
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Just checked on newest version of Carbonite. I did reset all wow options and Carbonie profile. Only Carbonite enabled. All works fine. No problems with toggling map with M key.
12-27-19, 12:49 PM   #7
Villious
A Kobold Labourer
Can anyone tell me where the 'Party Sync' button goes when you use the Carbonite main map?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » carbonite maps