10-07-18, 05:52 PM   #1
bmtphoenix
A Fallenroot Satyr
Smile Two questions - handynotes integration and archaeology sites

The current alpha looks great. Twitch shows my current version as 8.0.1.2-16 alpha and this is by far the best version I have seen since BfA launched. No more craziness when using the built-in WoW map for Pettracker, and that's excellent. Two questions, though:

Is there any way to get Handynotes working with Carbonite Maps like it does with the standard map? As of now, I have to switch to the standard map to use any of those notes, and since I can /hnnew, it's still the best current solution I know for adding new notes.

Is there a way to get Carbonite Maps to show archaeology sites from the continent view instead of having to hover over each zone?
10-08-18, 12:44 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bmtphoenix View Post
Is there any way to get Handynotes working with Carbonite Maps like it does with the standard map? As of now, I have to switch to the standard map to use any of those notes, and since I can /hnnew, it's still the best current solution I know for adding new notes.
For me HandyNotes works fine, shows Rares, Treasures and others, but i dont use /hnnew for adding own notes.

Originally Posted by bmtphoenix View Post
Is there a way to get Carbonite Maps to show archaeology sites from the continent view instead of having to hover over each zone?
Sorry but not now, maybe in the future.
10-08-18, 07:31 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OK, tested /hnnew, carbonite doesnt refresh overlay after adding icon, but u can just hover to other map and then go to current and this will show the new icon/icons. As for now u have to use this workaround, maybe in the future ill fix this.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Two questions - handynotes integration and archaeology sites