01-11-19, 02:18 PM   #1
strickland
A Cyclonian
Some FPS issues

Sitting in Boralus, I usually have 90 FPS with the same settings, enabling carbonite with it's modules, I use all modules by the way, then my fps goes down to 40-50, even though 40-50 is playable but to me I feel it's not only the FPS being affected, I literally feel a little stutter while moving in the city with my mount while nothing is really happening.

Is this normal? It could be that there's another addon that is not working well with carbonite which is causing this issue, or something else, please advise.
01-11-19, 02:23 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by strickland View Post
Sitting in Boralus, I usually have 90 FPS with the same settings, enabling carbonite with it's modules, I use all modules by the way, then my fps goes down to 40-50, even though 40-50 is playable but to me I feel it's not only the FPS being affected, I literally feel a little stutter while moving in the city with my mount while nothing is really happening.

Is this normal? It could be that there's another addon that is not working well with carbonite which is causing this issue, or something else, please advise.
Try only with Carbonite + Modules enabled also try to switch to dx11. 10-20 fps lower is ok and normal with carbonite and latest patch more not.

Last edited by ircdirk : 01-11-19 at 02:31 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Some FPS issues