05-04-20, 06:02 PM   #1
TightwadTheMage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
No herbs showing in Nazjatar/mechagon/vale/uldum

Ok so as far as i cal tell, there is no herbing locations showing for any of the newer zones. Nazjatar, Mechagon, or the new corrupted vrsions of Vale of Eternal Blossoms or Uldum. I also noticed that when i bring up the guide, click on gather, then click on herb, if I scroll thru the list of herbs, i dont even see the newest herb in the list, Zin'anthid. i have updated all my carbonite addons to the lasest release(or alpha) and have deleted and reimported the herbing nodes using carbonite's menus. Yet there is nothing showing in any of those zones when i try to show herb locations for route gathering when in those zones. what am i doing wrong?
05-04-20, 10:19 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In spare time maybe ill update Carbonite.Gathermate2_Data since then u can use: https://github.com/mikepauer/Carboni...ment-429441362

Last edited by ircdirk : 05-04-20 at 11:01 PM.
07-09-20, 01:56 PM   #3
TightwadTheMage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This does not help. It would seem to appear as if one underlying problem is that the newest added herbs/ores are not even listed in the guide under gather > herbs/ores. due to the fact that they are not listed in the guide at all, there are no recorded locations showing in Nazjatar at all, for any herb/ore. They would need to be added to the guide list first before any locations could be added.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » No herbs showing in Nazjatar/mechagon/vale/uldum