06-17-09, 08:54 PM   #1
allanons
A Defias Bandit
Omen and Recount Enabling

HI

I am having issues with omen and recount and have searched the forms and have tried everything i can see to try the only thin I noticed is a spot on enabling it, does that talk about at the addon list screen selecting enable there?
I have NUI+ and then the Dual Stats plugin for recount and omen. Have mad sure it was in the wow>interface>addon folder since I am running vista and uninstalled and reinstalled like 5 times. I know it will be something stupid and apologize for the trouble. I really love the UI though hand want to make it work.

Thanks
Brandon

06-17-09, 09:15 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Since you are on Vista, WoW may be using a different path for your addons to beplaced in. That path is this: C: \users\public\games\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ provided you are using your C drive.

The other trick, you say you have the Dual Stats plugin for nUI. Did you also seperately download Omen and Recount? They are not downloaded automatically with any part or enhancement to nUI.

06-17-09, 09:42 PM   #3
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Also if you have them download you'll need to cycle through the info panels by pressing the big red button on the bottom right which will say map or combat something along those lines

Last edited by neuralassassin : 06-17-09 at 09:43 PM. Reason: I cant spell :)

06-17-09, 10:09 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by neuralassassin View Post
Also if you have them download you'll need to cycle through the info panels by pressing the big red button on the bottom right which will say map or combat something along those lines
Figures, I do all that nice explaining and forget one of the most important parts.....how to see it once it's all installed, lol.

06-17-09, 11:20 PM   #5
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

lol thats why we're all here to back each other up

06-18-09, 09:27 AM   #6
allanons
A Defias Bandit
HI

When i unzip the files I make sure they go to the C: \users\public\games\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ directory. I did download them separate, and do cycle through the big red buttons, i only get the map and the combat log. Anything else that I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for all the help and your time in this.

Brandon

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Omen and Recount Enabling