08-28-12, 08:52 PM   #81
timatlee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I would say, given that you're doing this out of the kindness of your heart, that you do whatever is easiest for you :P

There are other mods out there that help with dailies, so maybe its redundant in Carbonite?

It's also easy to ignore - alt-l brings up the stock quest log, which works just as well.

08-28-12, 08:53 PM   #82
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
there is no easiest :P it's either I delete the line, or change the line...

08-28-12, 08:54 PM   #83
Reddsonja
A Fallenroot Satyr
No need for the daily quest count since it's irrelevant now. If you need to keep track, write it on paper! lolz

08-28-12, 08:55 PM   #84
bigsleepy121
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i don't ever keep track of my dailys anyway. if its easier to remove them i vote that you remove them. thanks again for ur update i don't know if i can say thanks enough !!!!!!

08-28-12, 08:55 PM   #85
Reddsonja
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
there is no easiest :P it's either I delete the line, or change the line...
I think deleting it would work best. Let us know when the file is updated!

08-28-12, 08:55 PM   #86
timatlee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Reddsonja View Post
No need for the daily quest count since it's irrelevant now. If you need to keep track, write it on paper! lolz
Agreed :P Delete it

08-28-12, 08:57 PM   #87
aessedai
An Aku'mai Servant
Thumbs up Thank you Rythal!

Well, I have just put Rythal's replacement in place and logged in, so I don't have a lot of time putting it through its paces, but I am happy to report that I didn't have any glaringly obvious issues crop up right away. I opened the map and scrolled around a little and everything seems to be fine. Thank you very much Rythal! It appears that you have saved a lot of people from one of those dreaded patch days where our favorite addon explodes! WTB an even happier emote than the banana!

08-28-12, 08:58 PM   #88
chilidogg11
A Murloc Raider
Thank You

OMG THANK YOU!!!!! The only thing I'm having trouble with is the map when you zoom out/in too much it goes blank. Is that happening to everyone?

08-28-12, 09:03 PM   #89
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
ok that's fixed and new copies uploaded.

08-28-12, 09:04 PM   #90
bigsleepy121
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
o yea Rythal how do i send you a donation/beer money all your hard work

08-28-12, 09:05 PM   #91
athenlorenzy
A Defias Bandit
Thank You

Rythal, you sir are a scholar and a saint. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! If you need anything to keep this up, just please ask and I am sure I and the community will do our best.!

08-28-12, 09:05 PM   #92
timatlee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Fixed. Works like a charm! Thanks!!

08-28-12, 09:06 PM   #93
Sprucelee
A Defias Bandit
Major props!

08-28-12, 09:06 PM   #94
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by chilidogg11 View Post
OMG THANK YOU!!!!! The only thing I'm having trouble with is the map when you zoom out/in too much it goes blank. Is that happening to everyone?
Check your transparency settings. I just double checked and I was able to scroll out until the maps were pin sized without them going blank.

08-28-12, 09:21 PM   #95
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Please note that we (MMOUI) can't take any responsibility for the security of our users for any files they download from an off-site location. We are not in any way suggesting that Rythal is linking to a malicious file, but in this day and age we all know that many would. Please be careful to only download files from trusted locations. We highly recommend that you always virus check anything you download, no matter where you get it from.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

08-28-12, 09:36 PM   #96
athenlorenzy
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Please note that we (MMOUI) can't take any responsibility for the security of our users for any files they download from an off-site location. We are not in any way suggesting that Rythal is linking to a malicious file, but in this day and age we all know that many would. Please be careful to only download files from trusted locations. We highly recommend that you always virus check anything you download, no matter where you get it from.

I ran Norton on it and no virus. Please everyone do it themselves just as a precaution, but again, thank you Rythal

08-28-12, 09:51 PM   #97
vampiricwulf
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by athenlorenzy View Post
I ran Norton on it and no virus. Please everyone do it themselves just as a precaution, but again, thank you Rythal
Norton isn't that great of an antivirus, do a scan with Avast or Comodo.

08-28-12, 09:55 PM   #98
timatlee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
So - going forward.. specifically into the expansion.. what do you need from the community to make it MoP ready? Quest data? Maps? It seems as though there's a willing group of community members who are interested in furthering the addon along.

Is it something you're even interested in doing?

08-28-12, 10:00 PM   #99
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Interested, yes... i'm definitely interested in picking up the pieces and restoring the addon to what it should be & was, instead of "buggy map replacement" most people call it today, but for now I just want to finish getting the map portion working 100% (pandaria is on the map now so you can all see what I was talking about earlier with it not lining up) and hopefully we will hear from the developers about if i'm allowed to continue on with it, or if I have to pull my changes and leave it alone.

08-28-12, 10:02 PM   #100
jc2470
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
only problem im seeing is, when it points you to quest area where mob or whatever is found, it is just a circle with x on the map, and not the usual grayed out area where they are. im in western plaguelands. other than that seems to be working great

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Will Carbonite be updated for MOP?