08-02-07, 10:00 AM   #441
Vangoro
A Kobold Labourer
Hey Clad, posting some ideas that I already passed by you in game... not sure how hard/easy they would be to put in but would help a lot

Have pets display, pref. right under their master
An option to warn when buffs are below a certian time remmaing
For the new voice chat option (when ever that comes in) have the person talking highlited in the frames. (i remember you said it wouldbe easy when blizz released the API for it)

Thats all Ican think of at the time,

Van
08-06-07, 04:30 PM   #442
Nicole-
A Defias Bandit
Thank you so much for the fantastic work you've done for us all.

I really like the addon, and use it in conjunction with Clique. Is there a way for me to make it show up when i'm in a party, but not a raid?

-Nicole
08-06-07, 04:42 PM   #443
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not at the moment, but you can make a party frame, and disable it when you are in a raid. I'll get this ability in the next update possible.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
08-06-07, 05:05 PM   #444
Nicole-
A Defias Bandit
Thanks! I'll look forward to it. Thanks much for the prompt reply, too.

Nicole
08-22-07, 05:35 AM   #445
qaarh
Sunshine BearTree
Something I've noticed is that the frames seem to grow a little randomly. I have a raid frame set to 2 columns, 25 max per column, and the anchor set to bottom right. From what I understand, that'd make the frame grow up and left from the anchor point, right? However, this seems to not be the point. It grows both up and down from the anchor point, and sometimes even to the right.

Am I missing something here? Bug or just me not seeing the truth of the anchor..
08-22-07, 07:59 AM   #446
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
TO be honest, I'lll have to play with it.. and it'll change quite a bit when i move to the new template. I'm sorry for the delay.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
08-22-07, 11:01 AM   #447
Qanna
A Kobold Labourer
As others have said, PerfectRaid is a great addon and has been extremely helpful for a lifelong Shadow Priest making the transition to Holy.

If you get the time, support for HealComm and/or IncomingHealsLib would be a great addition. This was suggested a few pages back but thought I'd mention it as well. Having the heals overlaid on the unit frames in a fashion similar to the heal bar in VisualHeal would be amazing (though may cause clutter as overheals would display in the buff/debuff area).

Anyhow, thanks again.
08-23-07, 03:19 PM   #448
Seyss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hello,

everytime I choose the "Party" option on the Frame Editor the WoW's default party interface gets hidden.

is it possible to NOT hide it? I always want it to be displayed.

thanks for this great mod.
08-23-07, 04:03 PM   #449
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
you can run /script PerfectRaid.db.profile.hideparty = false

Should only need to run that once per character.
08-23-07, 07:18 PM   #450
Gogusrl
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
any chance to allow us to move the names of the players inside the bars ?
08-23-07, 07:45 PM   #451
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I posted the code changes that are necessary to do this in the forums.
08-25-07, 12:33 PM   #452
Morraine
A Defias Bandit
Width Between Columns

Praid is fantastic, thank you so much for your hard work and making this available to us.

Is there a way to reduce the width between columns. I have this set at 0 in the frame editor. However, in a 25 man raid, with 2 columns (max per column is 13), the second column extends past the middle of the screen blocking my view. I would love to be able to have the 2 columns right next to eachother.

Thanks again,

Morraine (Bushido - Vek US)
08-25-07, 12:35 PM   #453
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You would have to manually alter the right bound box of the layout in the code itself. That's not "space" its the empty space for the buff entries.
08-25-07, 12:38 PM   #454
Morraine
A Defias Bandit
Is there a sticky that tells me where to modify this. Sorry I'm a newb at editing code.

Thanks again,

Morraine
08-29-07, 03:14 PM   #455
Gogusrl
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How can I disable the class coloring from the names. I moved them inside the bars and i have the bars colored by class.
08-29-07, 03:17 PM   #456
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You can't without altering the code, PerfectRaid:OnAttributeChanged() is what you're looking for.
08-29-07, 03:28 PM   #457
Gogusrl
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
you`re gonna have to give a bit more details than this, i see nothing in the code related to PerfectRaid:OnAttributeChanged() that would give me a clue what to do.

another problem i bumped into is this :
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6...7002519qv6.jpg
look at the party frame. why am i showing like that ?

edit : solved the bar problem. all i need now is to make the names of all the players white or some shade of grey (damn priests).

Last edited by Gogusrl : 08-29-07 at 03:56 PM.
08-29-07, 10:12 PM   #458
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Change:

Code:
function PerfectRaid:GetColoredName(unit, idx)
	local class = select(2, UnitClass(unit)) or "WARRIOR"
	local color = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[class]
	local group = ""
	if idx then
		group = string.format("%s-", select(3, GetRaidRosterInfo(idx)))
	end

return string.format("%s|cFF%02x%02x%02x%s|r", group, color.r*255, color.g*255, color.b*255, UnitName(unit) or "Unknown")
end
to

Code:
	return string.format("%s|cFF%02x%02x%02x%s|r", group, 255, 255, 255, UnitName(unit) or "Unknown")
end
08-30-07, 12:46 AM   #459
Gogusrl
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
worked like this :
Code:
        local group = "" 
	return string.format("%s|cFF%02x%02x%02x%s|r", group, 255, 255, 255, UnitName(unit) or "Unknown")
end
thanks, i now have the perfect raid / party frames

edit : and they look like this : http://paradoxguild.net/gogu/gogusrl-ui.jpg
thanks again for the quick replies and the great addon.

Last edited by Gogusrl : 08-30-07 at 08:54 PM.
09-01-07, 09:59 AM   #460
Cyanix
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Gogusrl
worked like this :
Code:
        local group = "" 
end
thanks, i now have the perfect raid / party frames

edit : and they look like this : http://paradoxguild.net/gogu/gogusrl-ui.jpg
thanks again for the quick replies and the great addon.
Can i ask you what lines you modified to display the min/max health on the bars please ?

Also, how did you manage to show the bars using some kind of gradient, instead of solid colors ?

Thank you.

Edit:

It appears i could use the same coding as for the "deficit" calculation, but using the health/max health variables.

So far i managed to display the health/max health, but not like you did.

i cannot figure out how to string the values (8000 ==> 8k for instance), a little help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by Cyanix : 09-01-07 at 01:32 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help