01-19-09, 08:57 PM   #1
hypehuman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Super Duper Macro's scrolling list

This post is for people who have been using (or plan to use) Super Duper Macro. In my latest patch, I've put in a scrolling list of macros, which is still a place holder because it just keeps them in the order you create them. I had two ideas for keeping them more organized:

(1) Make collapsible headers that organize them by type and subheaders for different characters, and keep them alphabetized within those groups.
(2) Instead of organizing it automatically, allow the user to create the headers, which would act like folders and subfolders. Allow the user to put them in any order within these headers.

What do you guys think? Do you like the idea of having more control over the organization, or the simplicity of letting the addon do it automatically?
01-20-09, 09:19 AM   #2
deep92
I like the idea to create headers yourself, that way I can organize per class or char. You could make it like the blizzard one.

I'll make a picture to show you a bit what I mean.

ok the size is bit *** lol :P but you get the idea i suppose.

Oh and, it is generaly about the tab system, the buttons can be changed into your list ofcourse, that doesn't matter (or choose between those options?)

~Deep

EDIT: Pic added

Last edited by deep92 : 01-21-09 at 02:57 PM. Reason: added pic
01-21-09, 10:56 PM   #3
hypehuman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, I do like the tab idea... this could go places

Did you check your PMs?
01-24-09, 06:12 AM   #4
deep92
Yes, did you? :P
01-30-09, 06:51 AM   #5
thelys
A Defias Bandit
I like the tabs idea, however I prefer a list of macros with icons than an icon mosaic as icons are not always explicit, I prefer seeing the full title of the macro.
02-01-09, 07:18 AM   #6
deep92
:O WTB preferences :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Super Duper Macro's scrolling list