10-08-12, 01:28 AM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
5.052 Released

*sneaks in quickly then back out*

First Official Version using the GPL code, so there may be bugs I didn't catch.
Quests should in theory track more reliably including breadcrumb
Options Options Options:

- Under Quest Watch
- Hide Blizzard = Sets Blizzards built in tracker to hidden
- Track Scenarios = Place scenario objectives at the top of carbonite tracker
- Track Achievements = Place achievement tracks at the top of the carbonite tracker
- Track Challege = Place a timer at the top of carbonite tracker for challenge modes

- Under Quest
- Allow Sync = When carbonite tracks a quest, it will clear blizzard tracking and add the one carbonite is tracking to enable the quest blob on the minimap.

---------------
There is an incompatability with NPCScan overlay & GPL carbonite, but I sent him the fixed copy of his plugin, so hopefully we won't be without for to long.
---------------
For those concerned about curse, it has been uploaded there aswell, just waiting approval.

10-08-12, 01:31 AM   #2
Jaymie82
A Murloc Raider
Where I can't find it?

Nevermind I found it... HAHA

Last edited by Jaymie82 : 10-08-12 at 01:36 AM. Reason: I am dumb.

10-08-12, 02:41 AM   #3
Urtia
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
*sneaks in quickly then back out*

---------------
There is an incompatability with NPCScan overlay & GPL carbonite, but I sent him the fixed copy of his plugin, so hopefully we won't be without for to long.
---------------
Well at least that has answered my question I was gonna ask lol... Thank you for the update here and one other thing though, is there still no DMF map?

10-08-12, 03:16 AM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Urtia View Post
Well at least that has answered my question I was gonna ask lol... Thank you for the update here and one other thing though, is there still no DMF map?
DMF was fixed when Rythal did his first un-official patch..

I will test later and post back here.....

10-08-12, 08:07 AM   #5
SoulSeekerUSA
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank You

I don't know how many times I tried to break my addiction to Carbonite and failed miserably, hell I quit smoking after 25 years and that was easy compared to my addiction to Carbonite. This addon just makes wow flow so much better than sometimes aimlessly wandering around looking for who knows what for a quest. Blizzard has made it a bit better than it used to be but still nothing out there comes close to this addon and I want to tell you, Thank You for keeping WOW's greatest addon going and going just like that famous bunny, lol.;-)

Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 10-08-12 at 08:09 AM.

10-08-12, 08:13 AM   #6
comasutra
A Kobold Labourer
I must be dumb, or it's early for me yet. Where can I find 5.052? Chances are it's right in front of my face but I'm just derp today.

Nevermind, I found it as well. The Add On page isn't update for the name until you click on it and go to the page. It still says 5.0.4.... derp mode engaged!

Last edited by comasutra : 10-08-12 at 08:15 AM.

10-08-12, 08:16 AM   #7
SoulSeekerUSA
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
I must be dumb, or it's early for me yet. Where can I find 5.052? Chances are it's right in front of my face but I'm just derp today.

Nevermind, I found it as well. The Add On page isn't update for the name until you click on it and go to the page. It still says 5.0.4.... derp mode engaged!
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat138.html

I believe that is the update the version on the page just hasn't been updated. I also just noticed that it is available on curse as well.

Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 10-08-12 at 08:25 AM.

10-08-12, 09:05 AM   #8
S@thi
A Theradrim Guardian

great work Ryhtal!

10-08-12, 12:26 PM   #9
EmyrB
A Murloc Raider
Brilliant work Rythal

I have a question though, whilst I was waiting for will it/won't it be released as GPL debate, I started using WoWPro with TomTom. I hated TomTom, but used the questing part of WoWPro with Carbonite which worked pretty sweetly. So my question will this still work now with Rythal's work?

10-08-12, 01:14 PM   #10
Steelhawk007
A Kobold Labourer
for someone to seach it u can find it on curse

thx a lot Rythal im sure we r a lot to appeciate your work personnly im really desappoitesd when i saw the author r stop to update carbonite that the best addon never do thx again

10-08-12, 03:31 PM   #11
Xcari
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

10-08-12, 03:54 PM   #12
LaO_Al
A Murloc Raider
Rythal, thanks a lot for a very good job done...

10-08-12, 04:22 PM   #13
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Dark Moon faire ERROR

With the new update, all works great except lots of error codes when zoning into darkmoon fair, plus it has all the easter quest icons as well as the inn. Reload ui clears it up, but just a heads up on this error, or perhaps its just me having it.

Could someone tell me where or how to post the error codes, or do I have to write all 41 of them down?

Thanks

10-08-12, 05:03 PM   #14
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tranthias View Post
With the new update, all works great except lots of error codes when zoning into darkmoon fair, plus it has all the easter quest icons as well as the inn. Reload ui clears it up, but just a heads up on this error, or perhaps its just me having it.

Could someone tell me where or how to post the error codes, or do I have to write all 41 of them down?

Thanks
Just went to DMF and got this exact same issue... There is a bug report of mine in the bugs section so you don't have to put yours in there...

I use buggrabber and bugsack to get the bugs...

10-09-12, 10:54 AM   #15
Horla
A Defias Bandit
Hi!
Thanks from Germany for the great work.

I just tried to make a donation but when I clicked on the button, I received the following message:
Error Detected
Error Message

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.
PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.
Well, IŽll try again later.
Horla

10-09-12, 12:10 PM   #16
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Horla View Post
Hi!
Thanks from Germany for the great work.

I just tried to make a donation but when I clicked on the button, I received the following message:
Error Detected
Error Message

Well, IŽll try again later.
Horla
Should be fixed now.

Last edited by Rythal : 10-09-12 at 12:49 PM.

10-09-12, 06:26 PM   #17
jarda128
A Cyclonian
great job man
ps. Also thanks for supporting curse.com ...
it makes updating addons more easy ..

10-10-12, 09:51 AM   #18
MarineMa6
A Defias Bandit
Rythal you are my savior.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

We all appreciate it very much.

10-10-12, 12:08 PM   #19
blackpups
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks for the update Can someone tell me what settings (if any) needs to be adjusted to make targeted enemies have a dot on the mini-map again? When I hit my Tab to target a nearby enemy, I get no indication on the map of where they are in relation to me. This used to happen by default.

10-10-12, 12:34 PM   #20
jarda128
A Cyclonian
New version of carbonite doesnt work with zygor guide as waypoint addon ...
it is grayed when select that option .. and it saysmesage about failing to connect wiht carbonite ...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.052 Released