08-25-06, 02:46 PM   #1
Innocense
A Defias Bandit
Bibmods :(

Bibmods is my Fav Mod by far and I am sure alot follow this statement! There are sooo many good UIs out there but none with the ability to Cust the Action Bars as Bibmod could offer. Do to some RL things the writer of the mod is not activitly making updates as far as I can tell right now. So if anyone is up to the challenge I would love to see someone to follow in his footsteps and more with the Action bars setup. <3 Bibmods! I cant even play WoW right now do to the fact my UI is f00ked. TY

Edit: If anyone knows of anyone making a full cust action bar UI plz plz tell me. I am going to lose rank this week
08-25-06, 03:27 PM   #2
frogofdoom
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Insomniax BibToolbars

I share your love of BibMod's simple, but effective customization and I, too, could not live without it under any circumstances. So, it is with great happiness that I present to you the solution to your problem.

The Insomniax Recompilation includes a version of BibToolbars (sorry, no BibWindowMods) which has all the features of the original and more (such as a bigger, better XP bar). Plus, it has prettier textures . It is updated inside the Recompilation every time it breaks, but it has never been released individually to mod sites for some reason. I have included a ZIP with the latest version in this post.

The author of Insomniax has included some nice extra options, so try typing " /bibmod " in-game.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Insomniax Bibtoolbars.zip (77.2 KB, 968 views)
08-25-06, 03:54 PM   #3
Innocense
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by frogofdoom
I share your love of BibMod's simple, but effective customization and I, too, could not live without it under any circumstances. So, it is with great happiness that I present to you the solution to your problem.
Great glad to hear! Hopefully this will be the answer to my morning! I always heard that Insom was a good mod but was never sure. TY so much for your help. Dont be afriad to post more Mods for other people or me if I dont like this one. <3 the support!

Edit: Those files are not updated yet Nor is Insom Comp.. I really dont understand why everytime a patch comes out that WoW takes a big /dump on all UIs functioning at all. They really should fix this. I am sure programers are getting a headache cause I know I am.

Last edited by Innocense : 08-25-06 at 03:59 PM.
09-04-06, 10:34 AM   #4
TDurden
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Insomniax has now been updated for the WoW 1.12 patch, you can download the entire package and just install the BibMod stuff if you like.

Unfortunately they removed the very easy to use Tooltip Anchor, Buffbar and Disenchant windows and replaced them with other mods as well. I especially found the original BibMod's Tooltip Anchor to be very simple and easy to use, I don't need all the fuctionality of TipBuddy included with the Insomniax package, and its anchoring functionality if far inferior to BibMod's.

The Insomniax BibMod stuff does have prettier textures though.

Here's hoping someone takes over BibMod and keeps updating it, OR that the Insomniax folks give us the option for BibMod's Tooltip and Buffbars.
09-04-06, 12:53 PM   #5
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Posting the idea on their forums might get a faster response. I enjoyed insomniax for the longest time as well but recently I switched over to winter is coming ui. I guess technically it is still in beta but I personally enjoy it a lot. The two are mutually exclusive though as they use different methods. Outside of the mods that are included.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bibmods :(