11-22-10, 08:59 AM   #1
jlrm365
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question auction price / vendor price - addon exists?

There are addons which help us auction. There are addons which tell us what the vendor prices of items are. Is there any addon which will warn you, if you are about to auction an item for less than its vendor value?

That might seem like laziness, I admit, but I auction a lot and sometimes auction a few things quite late (in real life), so I'm not always on the ball.

Once or twice, the market has been super low, I wanted to rid myself of some items and I've been quite sleepy. The items have gone in at a silver or so under the vendor price.

There have been greater catastrophes (Deathwing, anyone?), but I'd like to avoid that one. Coding language baffles me, but that doesn't feel like too tough a task.

Any addon info would be gratefully received.

Thanks.

11-22-10, 09:23 AM   #2
Hirsute
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Auctioneer does this.
11-22-10, 11:21 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

AuctionLite does this as well.
11-22-10, 11:37 AM   #4
jlrm365
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I may have a loot at auctionlite then, as I would prefer not to have to take auctioneer - just for the one feature.

There isn't anything that just does what I mention / request, in the original post, is there?

At the moment, I am using Auctionator and love it. I really don't need / want any more - so it would be a case of just adding a bit of frosting.

Thanks for the ideas so far.

EDIT: Would AuctionLite clash with Auctionator?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » auction price / vendor price - addon exists?