04-25-10, 05:16 PM   #1
asdf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Arena Team Inspect Rememberer

Looking for an addon that can remember people's arena teams after I'm out of range of them (maybe display rating and bracket in the tooltip or something - I use TipTac, so that's not crucial).

I've tried examiner, but I don't need any of its other features (like glyphs, achievements, changing the default inspect frame, etc...). And when I tried to test it it doesn't seem to remember any data. (I checked both the "overall cache option" and "cache pvp tab" option and DISabled the "clear data on close" option, but still when I went out of range of someone after inspecting them and typed /inspect <Name> I only got myself on the inspect frame. This is even after a UI reload and trying /examiner inspect <Name> too.)

So basically I just want to be able to see what Arena teams/rating someone has from a distance (after I've inspected them manually once and then save in a database is fine too). Any help?

Last edited by asdf : 05-09-10 at 04:46 PM.
04-30-10, 09:04 AM   #2
asdf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Anyone?

(Sorry for the bump.)
05-09-10, 04:45 PM   #3
asdf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Anyone ever seen a mod that does this?

Was I clear in my request? Essentially I'm hoping for a "gearscore" of arena teams (at least the cached database part of gearscore - it doesn't have to analyze their teams or "rank" them).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Arena Team Inspect Remember