12-13-10, 06:45 PM   #1
Tepetkhet
Premium Member

"Lazy" Paladin aura mod?

Hey there people.
I'm looking for a mod for a paladin.
Specifically, a mod that either prominently nags / prompts the paladin to switch auras when entering an instance, or does it for him.
The problem we're running into now is that a certain paladin is constantly forgetting to switch from crusader aura to Something Useful in a dungeon, and is starting to get fed up with people constantly saying, "Crusader aura. Hey. You might want to switch that. Hey. Buddy. Switch it. Crusader? Hey. Crusader aura's still up."
So apart from said paladin re-rolling or *gasp* remembering to switch it himself, I'm hoping to find him a useful mod that will do it for him without the player nagging.
You know how Loggerhead prompts you when entering a dungeon, "Do you want to enable logging for this zone?" Yeah. Like that. Only for auras.
Either that, or just have it automatically enable ret aura for him if he's in ret spec.
Anything like that out there?

Anyway, here's hoping we find something before the guy re-rolls.

Thanks,
-T.
12-13-10, 07:02 PM   #2
MorsvirSyphin
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think you can get an addon to automatically cast it since its considered a spell, but a simple reminder shouldn't be too much trouble. I can probably whip that up in a few minutes.
12-14-10, 04:39 AM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Personally I use Power Auras Classic for it - I have a huge pulsing tiger on the right of my screen whenever I have Crusader Aura on and am not mounted.

12-14-10, 07:38 AM   #4
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LazyAuras.html

Maybe ?
12-14-10, 08:09 AM   #5
Dalarian
A Murloc Raider
SmartBuff will do all that you need. You can set it to nag on instance change and to prompt in or out of combat for each aura and each paladin buff (by class even). Used with SmartDebuff will really cover you.
12-16-10, 10:49 AM   #6
Tepetkhet
Premium Member

Thank you for the responses, especially Morsvir for whipping that up so fast! Definitely not what I was expecting.
Very much appreciated.

-T.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » "Lazy" Paladin aura mod?