09-05-14, 07:28 PM   #1
Unrully
An Aku'mai Servant

VuhDo frames move upon login

Aight, I've given up trying to figure out what's causing this problem, maybe someone's got an idea...

Pretty much whenever I login (not everytime though, which is the odd part), my frames jump over 2 positions like so:

More an annoyance than anything, as it takes about 5 seconds to open up the options and move them, but an annoyance none the less. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Windowed Maximized @ 1920x1080 is my video settings.

-Unrully, Fighting Lurker in SSC.
09-09-14, 04:09 PM   #2
Unrully
An Aku'mai Servant

Quick bump in case someone perhaps missed this and might have a solution.

09-10-14, 04:32 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I personally can't help you as I've never used VuhDo, but you'll be more likely to get people willing to help you if you follow good forum etiquette. These forums are not so busy that you need to bump your thread after just a few days. The first page of this subforum still has threads listed from over a month ago, and most users use the "New Posts" feature to show them all the new posts since their last visit. Bumping your thread so soon just means that the people who already saw it, and didn't reply because they don't have any answers for you, are just annoyed by having it shoved in their faces again.
09-11-14, 01:27 AM   #4
Unrully
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
I personally can't help you as I've never used VuhDo, but you'll be more likely to get people willing to help you if you follow good forum etiquette. These forums are not so busy that you need to bump your thread after just a few days. The first page of this subforum still has threads listed from over a month ago, and most users use the "New Posts" feature to show them all the new posts since their last visit. Bumping your thread so soon just means that the people who already saw it, and didn't reply because they don't have any answers for you, are just annoyed by having it shoved in their faces again.
Fair enough, I didn't actually look at the forum list and notice that bit. So, thank you, I shall keep that in mind for the future.

09-11-14, 02:09 AM   #5
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I also don't know anything about vuhdo, but since I assume this isn't a common problem with it I suspect what you're describing could be caused by another addon.

Did you use an addon like MoveAnything to relocate the frames at some point in the past?

Can you think of any other addons you're running that might cause your frames to move?
09-11-14, 02:46 PM   #6
Unrully
An Aku'mai Servant

I don't have MoveAnything, no, and the only other addon that would effect my frames is Pitbull (and the raid/party modules are either deleted or disabled inside pitbull), but I tried disabling that. It doesn't even seem to do it *every* time I login, which is the weird part. It's random, I'd say about 75% of the time.

Reflux doesn't even seem to work with VuhDo profiles, and it's the only other thing that can move anything. Should mention it's also not emulating any profiles for any addons.

If it helps, my addon list.

Last edited by Unrully : 09-11-14 at 03:49 PM.
09-11-14, 04:46 PM   #7
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Disable everything except vuhdo and see if you can reproduce the problem.

If it continues, it's a problem within vuhdo (or some sort of persistent effect), otherwise it's being caused by another addon and you can attempt to narrow it down.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » VuhDo frames move upon login