03-25-09, 06:29 PM   #1
kilth2
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
IF someone could make it would be much appreciated

Ok, I am thinking of learning to code for my UI so i can make some info panels (like nUI) However if one of you AddOn Savys could make it for me, well im not objected towards it.. Here is what it would do

Set up your first layout in kgPanels and exit the game. Copy and save the WTF file. Repeat for the second and third layout.

Now create your own mod that has it's own saved variable of which the three kgPanel sets are three sub-tables and add a button you can click. When you click the button, it copies one of your three sets over kgPanel's current set, then reloads the game. Voila, you're done.
03-25-09, 08:05 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Why not just do this with kgPanels? You can make different layouts even on the same profile. Then you'd just need to change the layout. Or you can use different profiles in kgPanels and use kagaro's other addon, Reflux, to switch profiles.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-25-09, 08:42 PM   #3
kilth2

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Why not just do this with kgPanels? You can make different layouts even on the same profile. Then you'd just need to change the layout. Or you can use different profiles in kgPanels and use kagaro's other addon, Reflux, to switch profiles.
AHh well, i know it says KgPanels but that is not all that it was supposed to deal with, I was wanting to be able o use this with Unitframes and only have it change the specific piece of the UI, as my example is, The UF, much like what spiel does in nUI,(hes the one who helped me get to the base right now, i am trying to figure how to to code enough to make it myself but if someone knows it owuld be nice. I also use reflux and it does not allow you to modify a specific Addon
03-25-09, 10:03 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What do you mean it doesn't let you "modify"? It lets you switch profiles for addons and even fakes profiles for addons that do not have them, such as Stuf (mentioned directly in the description).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-26-09, 04:59 AM   #5
kilth2

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
What do you mean it doesn't let you "modify"? It lets you switch profiles for addons and even fakes profiles for addons that do not have them, such as Stuf (mentioned directly in the description).
It does no let you change a specific addons profile, the profiles are is a large group of all your addons.....
(sorry, if it seems sarcastic, but its very early here and I tried not to sound so bad...)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » IF someone could make it would be much appreciated