04-28-09, 01:13 PM   #1
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Cooldown Mod

Hi all I am looking for a mod that has two things, a cool down bar just like how ForteXorcist has their cool down bar, it's just a single bar that has all the cool downs on it and their icons and they gradually slide lower and lower on the bar as their cool down counts down which leads me to the other thing I'm looking for, which is when the cool down was up ForteXorcist allowed you to have a splash pop up with the cool down's icon.

The reason I'm not just using ForteXorcist anymore is I found myself increasingly not using all the other stuff it came with, but the cooldown bar and splash screen are very useful and the only two things I really miss from it. If anyone knows of a mod(s) that does/do this please drop a post.

- Winston Churchill
04-28-09, 01:27 PM   #2
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I used to use this for the pulse flash:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...downPulse.html

no idea if it work or not with 3.1 but there's some comments in the forum about how to possibly fix it.
04-28-09, 04:42 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Somebody wrote a standalone that copied the visual of Forte's cooldown tracker. Check out CoolLine. (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-CoolLine.html)
04-28-09, 07:59 PM   #4
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Thanks a million I remember seeing cool line but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the mod, and as far as that cooldown pulse addon you linked, apparently if I want it to work right I have to dink around inside the lua files and I dont want to deal with that but luckily someone linked the mod they worked inside the comments section for the pulse addon which supposedly works the same way so I will check that out.

- Winston Churchill

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Cooldown Mod