01-12-06, 01:01 PM   #1
stinkydawg
A Murloc Raider
Aggro Icons

I have been using an addon called AggroAlertII which is attached to Titan panel. I have recently discovered that Titan is quite large and a part of the issues I am having with my system performance. I would like to modify the original addon to stand on its own and only leave in the icons portion. Unfortunately I cannot figure out the code for this project. I was wondering if someone out there could help an extreme newby to try and develop a very small addon to add icons to the player frames if that party member or player has aggro from a mob.

I appreciate this site greatly and love reading and trying to learn, however I am beginning to believe that addons are not the place to start learning code.

BTW, I found that this mod is still in developement, but does not support custome ui player frames and has far more options than I need. I would still like some help trying to figure out how to do this on the icon only basis, but understand if modifying an existing addon may be unethical.

Last edited by stinkydawg : 01-12-06 at 01:28 PM. Reason: BTW, Mod still in developement

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Aggro Icons