07-15-11, 08:58 PM   #1
firstgringo34
A Murloc Raider
Gathering Nodes on Minimap.

Hello all,

I am having some troubles getting Gathering Nodes to appear on the MiniMap.
I recently uninstalled Carbonite stupidly, thinking I was uninstalling an outdated version of it.

However since then I have not noticed any Nodes showing up on the minimap. They show up just fine on the docked version of the map that shows up in the corner of the Cabonite minimap, just do not show on the Cabonite map at all. Nor do they show up on the Full size Carbonite map.

And yes I do have the proper professions to not only gather but track them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. FG34

07-15-11, 09:02 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Hm. What do you mean by "gathering nodes"? Are you talking about the little herb or ore icons that show according to carbonite's data base where herbs or ore have been found in the past? Or do you mean the small yellow flashing circles that show where such a node is now, at least when you're within 80 yards of it?

07-15-11, 09:23 PM   #3
firstgringo34
A Murloc Raider
Sorry if I did not make it clear enough. But yes the blinking yellow icon that shows you are within range of a Node is what I cannot seem to be able to get Carbonites maps to show me.

I know they were showing up not too long ago, just not sure when they stopped showing up for me. Haven't gathered in quite a bit so sorry for not being able to give a time line.

FG34

07-16-11, 09:59 AM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Those icons only show up on Blizzard's minimap, as blizzard hasn't provided a way for addon devs to access them. If you have the minimap merged with (docked in) the carbonite map, they should show up wherever the minimap is inside the carb map. If they aren't it's probably a transparency problem. There are controls for that in the carb options somewhere, but I don't remember exactly where. There have been one or two threads here discussing the issue and how to fix it. Try a search on "blinking" or "transparency".

07-16-11, 02:10 PM   #5
firstgringo34
A Murloc Raider
Ok so not sure what went wrong, so I deleted all of my Carbonite files and re-downloaded them. After getting it set back up in the places I like em to be. All is well.

Not sure if I rushed into something the last time, or ticked off a box that is on now.

Thank you for your time and help. FG34

07-16-11, 09:16 PM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Glad you got it fixed.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Gathering Nodes on Minimap.