05-23-07, 10:45 AM   #1
slice3
A Cliff Giant

patch 2.1.0 and add-ons

i'm aplied this new patch 2.1.0 and everyhthing is ok. i mean i'm still able to play the game, but and i have a big BUT; i can't use my add-ons. if i load any on them, my proc goes to 100% and i'm unable to do any move in game.

the old add-ons isn't compatible with this new patch? or where i need to search for this problem? i need to change the path of this add-ons folder?

i can left few of my add-ons but i have a lot of shortcuts what i don't want to rewrite, and also i have few add-ons what i still want to use.

any ideea? thank you in advance.
05-23-07, 10:57 AM   #2
lingering
A Cliff Giant

hehehe let me say that we all feel your pain in this one, its not unusal for this to happen with big updates.

were to look for updates... well wowinterface is a good place esp if your using favourites. in a few days more addons will have new versions out til then its test whats causing a problem and dont use that addon.
05-23-07, 11:00 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Just check "Load Out of Date AddOns" and unless you're getting errors or anything massively wrong then you should be good to go. If you are getting errors or something, then update the affected mods.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-23-07, 12:57 PM   #4
slice3
A Cliff Giant

i have checked all the time "Load Out of Date AddOns" and i don't have errors (major errors) (some little problems with cartographer, but that's to small to mention) and i can't localize that addon what cause this procesor overloading.
05-24-07, 12:32 AM   #5
slice3
A Cliff Giant

http://files.wowace.com/ this link contains add-ons compatible with patch 2.1.0???
i don't see other solution just re-update all my adds but first i want to know if there is always the latest verions and if is compatible with patch 2.1.0.

thank you
05-24-07, 12:41 AM   #6
Siz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've had some problems with WoW suddenly freezing up and consuming 100% CPU with constantly increasing memory usage.

I've since disabled all addons other than the ones that I really need until they have all been updated and that has helped.
05-27-07, 09:35 AM   #7
RStormblade
A Kobold Labourer
I use Fubar and have been trying the ones that show as updated to work with 2.1. However the majority of them make Fubar not load and give me an Ace 2.0 error popup. Any ideas?

I always delete the old folder for a Mod in my Interface Folder and then copy in the new one. Do I need to delete anything in my WTF folder to get newer versions of things to work sometimes?

Looks like it might be old version of Fubar... for some reason he isn't updating it here, so going to test new version from curse gaming...

Last edited by RStormblade : 05-27-07 at 11:27 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » patch 2.1.0 and add-ons