04-26-09, 09:00 AM   #1
Kagi
A Defias Bandit
Half of world map has mini-map overlayed.

I died in an instance, then hearthed back. Ever since half my world map is overlaid with a huge mini-map. I've tried pulling Carbonite out and reinstalling it to no effect. Can someone help me out?

04-26-09, 01:14 PM   #2
Dorhan
A Defias Bandit
Go into the SavedVariables folder for each account & each character, look for anything Carbonite.lua and delete them, there should be about four in the main folder and one in each character named folder. Those are just the saved layouts so deleting it will bring Carbonite back to default levels.

04-30-09, 01:37 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds like...
Right click the Carb map, select Minimap and uncheck "Full Size".
A key binding can also be set to toggle that.

05-02-09, 02:30 PM   #4
Grunthor
A Kobold Labourer
Question Same Problem

I've encountered the same problem since updating to 3.11

When I open the maximized map it appears that the mini-map is overlapping the maximized map. I can still toggle the mini-map on and off in the smaller map, but once I maximize the map the mini-map stays on and will not toggle off, either by choosing the "full-size" button or using my key binding.

Am I just missing a simple setting?

05-03-09, 06:16 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
"Full Size" does not hide the minimap. It makes it fill the smaller of the width or height of the map, since the minimap must be a square.

If you want minimap hidden, right click map, select Options, select Minimap and check "Minimap hides when map is maximized".

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Half of world map has mini-map overlayed.