02-16-07, 02:44 PM   #661
dadmanic
A Murloc Raider
Baggins was in enabled and so forth but I dont understand how to get rid of the extra bags slots that pop up when you go to a vendor. I will remazzle though. also with the error that comes up with the item can not fit in container. pops up everytime I get pick up something. too Any input would be greatly appreciated.

02-16-07, 02:54 PM   #662
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by gamble
I got mazzleui working great on my main but when I tried to start it on my first alt, I can't get it to mazzify or whatever the name is that actually accepts the settings. It looks like it is going find and i hit mazzify me, the gnome lifts her arms and i hear the noise but the next click to finish button never appears. I do hear the 'uh-oh' whistle sometimes (on load and when trying to click some mods from mod list in mazzify screen). I have looked for another window that says a /reloadui is needed to activate some mods (this was needed on my main) but I haven't seen anything else.

Ideas?
Have you installed any other addons? If you have try to disable them until you Mazzify, then re-enable them after that. You might have a conflicting addon. Do you use a foreign version of WoW? If you do, it's a known issue with MazzleUI. There's a whole thread dedicated to it here.

02-16-07, 02:56 PM   #663
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by trickdaemon
one last question, i cannot see tradeskill windows. I can press escape and i hear the close sound, but i cant see the window. thanks
Also cannot see arena options.

02-16-07, 03:06 PM   #664
Luhar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by joypunk
If anything you change is constantly getting changed back to the way it was, the first thing I would check is the Efficiency Modes. More than likely, you have efficiency modes set to disable the nameplates in certain circumstances (there are settings to do that by default).

Please read the FAQ regarding Efficiency Modes so you can learn how to change them.
Whew! I was just about to ask about this. It's the only thing about MazzleUI that really annoys me. Now I can't wait to get home and check it out.

Thanks!

02-16-07, 03:27 PM   #665
SilverHand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm pretty sure I didn't see any documentation about this in the FAQ, and I searched the forums (but the search may have just been slightly unspecific) so I find I have no other option than to play newb and post questions on the forums.

I've noticed this a lot, but for the sake of me I can't figure out what it is trying to represent. I'm talking about the multi-colored bar that appears when I am targeting something, in combat, down by the ToT Hotspot. I was in a Durnholde group, and right as Epoch was about to teach our Priest a hands-on lesson about dirt, I went to click the ToT to soulstone her, when I was perplexed to see a large Red bar placed right on top of the Hotspot. I was still able to click through it and Soulstone, but nonetheless it was an odd feature I had never read before. Doing some "experiments" in other groups, it wasn't a fluke, I don't think, and it turns other colors such as yellow and green. I'm thinking it may be some sort of Aggro or health bar, but I'm not 100% sure. Clarification would be nice.

02-16-07, 04:39 PM   #666
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by dadmanic
Baggins was in enabled and so forth but I dont understand how to get rid of the extra bags slots that pop up when you go to a vendor. I will remazzle though. also with the error that comes up with the item can not fit in container. pops up everytime I get pick up something. too Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The "this donsn't belong in this bag" spam is from Shardace autosorting your shards for you, see the reply Iljott posted linking to a post of mine which will fix that.
As far as the bags are conserened, are you talking about both the blizz defualt bags poping up AND the baggins bags when you talk to a vendor? If so try hitting F12 to toggle your blizz bags off, did you change any settings about your bags? Cause if you have baggins enabled in the mazzifer then the standard blizz ones should not pop up with baggins. If you did change somthing I would have to look how to turn that part off cause I can't do it from work, you could allways just remazzzify tho too.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

02-16-07, 05:37 PM   #667
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by iljott
Have you installed any other addons? If you have try to disable them until you Mazzify, then re-enable them after that. You might have a conflicting addon. Do you use a foreign version of WoW? If you do, it's a known issue with MazzleUI. There's a whole thread dedicated to it here.
I haven't added anything since my initial install of mazzle and at that time i was able to setup my main correctly. I am using a normal english copy. I have since been able to get mazzle working correctly on a 3rd alt but still no luck on the second.

edit:
I tried to run it again and saw that it looks like it tries to initialize but something gets screwy. The chat box says:
Phase 1 Initialized
Phase 1: Configuring Chat windows and joining groups
Phase 1: Fonts

Then normal text just starts again and nothing w/ mazzle changes.

Last edited by gamble : 02-16-07 at 05:44 PM.

02-16-07, 06:54 PM   #668
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Whats the addon that handles the battle map shown in battle grounds? I'd love to make it a bit bigger - and i didn't find anything under pvp or maps in the mazzle ui configuration tool.

02-16-07, 08:02 PM   #669
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by SilverHand
I'm thinking it may be some sort of Aggro or health bar, but I'm not 100% sure. Clarification would be nice.

Its the health of the ToT..well..lack of health really..as the longer the bar is, the less health the ToT has.

02-16-07, 10:28 PM   #670
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by coniferous
Whats the addon that handles the battle map shown in battle grounds? I'd love to make it a bit bigger - and i didn't find anything under pvp or maps in the mazzle ui configuration tool.
That's the default bg map, if you have your mouseover the map there should be a tab showing. There you can change scale/opacity.

02-17-07, 12:52 AM   #671
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by gamble
I haven't added anything since my initial install of mazzle and at that time i was able to setup my main correctly. I am using a normal english copy. I have since been able to get mazzle working correctly on a 3rd alt but still no luck on the second.

edit:
I tried to run it again and saw that it looks like it tries to initialize but something gets screwy. The chat box says:
Phase 1 Initialized
Phase 1: Configuring Chat windows and joining groups
Phase 1: Fonts

Then normal text just starts again and nothing w/ mazzle changes.
OK, i went and removed the charachter folder from wtf/account/user/server/toon and then logged in again. This seemed to let me mazzify correctly (for the random chance someone w/ the same issue might see this post).

02-17-07, 03:04 AM   #672
Older
An Aku'mai Servant
Love your work Mazzle .. except for the HUD. How do I disable yours? Cannot find any option to do so except in the Mazzifier which will not disable the hub even though I have turned it off.

I want to install ArcHud which is better for me

02-17-07, 04:07 AM   #673
pixiesteps
A Kobold Labourer
Mazzle crashing

Hi, firstly I only have mazzleUI install as an addon. After configuring my first character, I logged out to config. my alt, however everytime I log in and mazzify opens it crashes wow, an I have to restart the game. Can any one help? I would like to keep mazzle but will need to revert if I can't work this out.

ps - I did what the other guy said about deleting toon, but it didn't work

Last edited by pixiesteps : 02-17-07 at 04:15 AM.

02-17-07, 04:12 AM   #674
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by MiniNightMana
Love the UI.

Is there a way to add a 2nd target on target for your current target or make the one below the character picture bigger..I am having trouble reading and clicking on it.
Thanks
Ok[after 3 hours lol], just responding to myself incase any other un-savvy person has the same problem with the target on target that I did.
To resize and give yourself additional target on target options go to the unit frames secion of your addons and then discord unit frames.
The number of options can be daunting at first but be patient. Head over to the portrait secion of the target and its there.
Thanks

MiniNightMana

02-17-07, 04:18 AM   #675
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Older
Love your work Mazzle .. except for the HUD. How do I disable yours? Cannot find any option to do so except in the Mazzifier which will not disable the hub even though I have turned it off.

I want to install ArcHud which is better for me

HUD options are in MazzleOptions

02-17-07, 06:08 AM   #676
Older
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Vint
HUD options are in MazzleOptions
Thanks Vint disabled in there are still does not turn off .. is this a bug?

02-17-07, 11:12 AM   #677
jaeda
A Murloc Raider
So I installed MazzleUI was very overwhelmed, didn't like it, uninstalled, reinstalled my old addons, some components of Mazzle remained. Deleted WTF/WDB/Interface/Fonts folders, reloaded the applicable folders from the compilation I was using, same problem. Uninstalled WoW from my system, reinstalled all 8 disks, patched, reinstalled old addon compilation. Alot of the addons aren't working correctly. My husband did the same thing, without the uninstall of WoW, and his old addons are working correctly.

The only difference between our machines, is I use Windows Vista and he is using XP.

02-17-07, 11:44 AM   #678
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Older
Thanks Vint disabled in there are still does not turn off .. is this a bug?

Yes, if you've completly disabled it in the Options, and its not disabling, that would be bad.. that would also indicate something semi-unique about your install, as its not a widespread problem.

Are you running any addons besides what is included in the MazzleUI download?

02-17-07, 11:50 AM   #679
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by jaeda
So I installed MazzleUI was very overwhelmed, didn't like it, uninstalled, reinstalled my old addons, some components of Mazzle remained. Deleted WTF/WDB/Interface/Fonts folders, reloaded the applicable folders from the compilation I was using, same problem. Uninstalled WoW from my system, reinstalled all 8 disks, patched, reinstalled old addon compilation. Alot of the addons aren't working correctly. My husband did the same thing, without the uninstall of WoW, and his old addons are working correctly.

The only difference between our machines, is I use Windows Vista and he is using XP.

Personally, I'd blame windows Deleting the Interface folder removes (obviously) all the included addons from your system, deleting the WTF folder takes care of removing the 'settings' (so to speak) for all the individual addons. The Cache/WDB folder keeps track of layout information (I think), If after removing these, you still had remnants of the MazzleUI showing up, i would have to think that maybe Vista is caching it or not actually deleting stuff (I've never used Vista, and if I'm lucky, I never will).

When you say that some components were still present, what was left? just the button assignments? if so, that's correct, as button assignment (what spell is assigned to what button ID) are stored server side, not locally.

02-17-07, 12:00 PM   #680
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Vista doesnt cache any of the add-on files or folders, the only time vista would keep track is if it was an executable associated with the program which add-ons are like plugins for the program and only active while the program is running.

I have been running WoW on Vista for about 6 months and have been using MazzleUI both releases on it with no difference between Vista and my XP machines.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD