05-27-07, 11:12 PM   #1401
Kasath
A Defias Bandit
Adding on to my original post ( unanswered, fyi ).

Originally Posted by Kasath
Hey all, I just started using this great UI, so I apologize in advance if these questions have already been addressed, but it doesnt seem like they have.

The buttons on my cartographer map are not operating, and I cannot make a note on the map.

The buttons for my Food/Water/Potion/First Aid are not showing.

Whenever I try to click DeuceCommander, which i need to because I need to configure my raid frames, I get an error.

Is there any way that I can move my pvp icon, or my buff icons? When I am flagged my pvp mark is covering up some of my Weapon's Buff (Windfury), and it is fairly annoying. Things like this bother me.

Any support would be great, thanks for your time!
I have a few more questions.

Is there anyway i can see the duration left for my totems? Sort of like what the cooldown bars look like?

Also, im having some troubles with the roll system. I can't see what my party nor I rolled on an item, and i cant see who received it. Also, on the roll window, Greed, Need, and Pass are usually invisible for some reason, and I have to mouse over them to see what they are.

Can I move the position of the BG capper? Its annoying me that it covers the score.

When I'm in a battleground, the members of my party's names are not colored differently than the rest of the raid, this is a fairly big problem for me being a shaman, i need to know who is in my group and who isnt, for my totems to take affect.

And one last thing, can I load a profile from my main character about which mods to run and which are to be disabled to my alts? So basically, the options.

Sorry about all these questions, but Im a bit obsessive about these kind of things.

Again, thanks for your time! ( Please answer the questions in my original post as well, that I quoted.)

Last edited by Kasath : 05-28-07 at 03:00 PM.

05-28-07, 04:49 AM   #1402
Ramzes
A Defias Bandit
Sorry if this question has been asked already, but I skimmed thorugh the pages and didn't see anything for what I am looking for. So when I group with a hunter or warlock the 3D models for thier pets show up and stack above my autobar. The problem is thats where I like to put my window for group and guild chat and whispers. Now my buddy that also uses mazzle plays a hunter and whenever he groups with a Warlock or another hunter the 3d models of their pets appear above the 3D models of the guys (the pet's masters) he is group with. So my question is how do I make the pet models appear above their masters instead of above my autobar? I asked my friend if he did anything different during the mazzle install and he said no and he said he didn't do any option adjustment either. We thought it might be because he is a hunter but even on his druid and warrior alts the pet models are over their masters. Any help on this would be appreciated. thanks...

05-28-07, 06:03 AM   #1403
Tsumikiri
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ramzes, type /DUF and find those pet frames, then unlock em or whatever, and move em where you want.

That's the only way I know of moving the frames.

05-28-07, 10:59 AM   #1404
td3201
A Murloc Raider
target window disappears

Hello,

I am seeing an issue where the target window intermittently disappears. I can't seem to re-create the problem on demand but I have a hunch that it has to do with whether you had the target targetted before you went into combat. I don't even know what mod does this or where to begin. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited by td3201 : 05-28-07 at 11:21 AM.

05-28-07, 12:48 PM   #1405
Seijiro03
A Kobold Labourer
Hello,

This is my first time posting in here and i just wanted to see if there was a fix for the 2.1.0 update (the one where they added The Black Temple). If there is and it's already been addressed, can you please tell me where i can find the fix, and if not, can you please instruct me on how to fix this issue? I greatly appreciate it, and by the way, this mod is awesome and i greatly appreciate how much time and effort you have in it. Thanks!

05-28-07, 01:13 PM   #1406
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ramzes
Sorry if this question has been asked already, but I skimmed thorugh the pages and didn't see anything for what I am looking for. So when I group with a hunter or warlock the 3D models for thier pets show up and stack above my autobar. The problem is thats where I like to put my window for group and guild chat and whispers. Now my buddy that also uses mazzle plays a hunter and whenever he groups with a Warlock or another hunter the 3d models of their pets appear above the 3D models of the guys (the pet's masters) he is group with. So my question is how do I make the pet models appear above their masters instead of above my autobar? I asked my friend if he did anything different during the mazzle install and he said no and he said he didn't do any option adjustment either. We thought it might be because he is a hunter but even on his druid and warrior alts the pet models are over their masters. Any help on this would be appreciated. thanks...
He has a widescreen set-up and you don't. The layouts are slightly different.

05-28-07, 04:17 PM   #1407
A Kobold Labourer
stance problem

Hey,
The 2.1 thing has been messing with the ui, most of the things fixed, but on my rogue, when I break stealth with an attack or skill it keeps the stealth stance action bar, when it should change to the normal one, then as soon as I leave combat it changes to the normal one, could you tell me how to fix said problem.

(( the mod is awesome btw ))

05-28-07, 06:43 PM   #1408
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr
I cannot get Mazzle to run on my alt. Every time I try it is quite jumbled on the screen. When I try to Mazzify, it never gives me the option to finish. Mazzle does her thing, and than gets hung up, never giving me the little button to hit for reload. It works great on my main......

I have most of it turned off now, what addons need to be running to get Mazzle to work?

05-29-07, 02:09 AM   #1409
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ramzes

You can move the pets using the discord unit frames..What I would suggest is that before you start messing with that, create a profile name of the set up you currently have; that way if you mess something up you can reload the saved profile.
Good luck

MiniNightMana

05-29-07, 02:13 AM   #1410
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by MiniNightMana
You can move the pets using the discord unit frames..What I would suggest is that before you start messing with that, create a profile name of the set up you currently have; that way if you mess something up you can reload the saved profile.
Good luck

MiniNightMana
I'd also turn off the 'Manage Raid Frames' option in the unit frames section of MazzleUI. Otherwise your party frames may get moved when it arranges raid frames.

05-29-07, 12:22 PM   #1411
niflheim
A Defias Bandit
Ey Mazzle, could you compile a list of the addons you have “modified”, so I know what addons I can update safely?
Thanks

-Nifl

05-29-07, 12:53 PM   #1412
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

In the current state, I'd update anything except Bongos and DUF. In the future, I'd reference the list in the FAQ.

05-29-07, 04:09 PM   #1413
zoomvsf
A Kobold Labourer
Druid Shifting

I was skimming through the pages but didn't see how to fix this issue. When you enter combat and then shift forms the new bars for that form do not appear. This is the only problem i'm having and am confused how to fix it. Thanks.

05-30-07, 12:28 AM   #1414
Taakevandre
A Murloc Raider
i used this fix:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10219

Everything works like a charm except for 2 things;

When im raiding, it shows the party member and the raid layout and second the MT window shows up in the middle of the screen, unable to drag it anywhere, know how i can quick fix this?

Thanks in advance and great job, using mazzleui for a while now, by far the best ive used, thanks

05-30-07, 03:51 AM   #1415
Bloodmoon
A Defias Bandit

Exclamation

Hi! My first post!

Just wanted to once again thank you for this wonderful UI!

Now, since the latest patch, I've been unable to make the chat tab viewable for chat window 7. This is the right most combat log. I like to make this and chat window 6 transparent when using the eq skin.

Please help!

05-30-07, 05:22 AM   #1416
Druenn
A Defias Bandit
How hard (if even possible) is it to change the colors of the mazzleHUD?

Also, does it bother anyone that DUF releases are so stagnant? Is there not potential for the whole UI to break as soon as the outdated versions are no longer compatable?

There is no mechanism to change the color. You can disable it and use a different HUD.

Last edited by Druenn : 05-30-07 at 11:33 AM.

05-30-07, 12:18 PM   #1417
apexman
A Defias Bandit
removing mazzle

before the patch i was using the mazzle UI and you change the interface and wtf folder, which caused problems with the in game when i tried to change it back, i am no longer able to look at the 'looking for groups windows' or my quest log. I dont know what else to look at in order to fix i tried re-installing wow... which was a pain in the butt by the way. It worked for for the first time i ran it, then i tried this morning and i had the same problem. Any idea on how to fix it?

05-30-07, 04:03 PM   #1418
Ghetto Anthony
A Defias Bandit
I installed this, got everything up and running, but there was one problem. The screen was pushed maybe an inch to the side and I had no clue how to bump it back over. Basically, a sliver of the screen was being cut off, I tried to change the resolution, but it didn't do anything. Help please?!

05-30-07, 05:27 PM   #1419
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Druenn
Also, does it bother anyone that DUF releases are so stagnant? Is there not potential for the whole UI to break as soon as the outdated versions are no longer compatable?
DUF releases are not stagnant. It's dead. There won't be any more versions of it. The author, like many others, decided that WoW UI development is not worth the effort, which I completely understand. Hell, even the version I'm using wasn't released by that author Lozareth; it was updated for 2.0 by Tigerheart, Mud, and someone named Eris back in Dec/Jan.

But, for the time being, it still works perfectly fine. If I can achieve the same results with something else in a reasonable amount of time, I hope to switch to something else in the future.

05-30-07, 05:28 PM   #1420
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony
I installed this, got everything up and running, but there was one problem. The screen was pushed maybe an inch to the side and I had no clue how to bump it back over. Basically, a sliver of the screen was being cut off, I tried to change the resolution, but it didn't do anything. Help please?!
Screenshot would help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD