06-03-07, 12:13 PM   #1441
Chulamal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey, I dropped the MazzleUI for right now due to losing the bar that holds the potions, food, water and the like next to the trinkets. This only happens on a select few of my characters and works on the others. I've tried to remazzify but nothing happens. Could someone help me so I can go back to using this UI?

06-03-07, 02:57 PM   #1442
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

get aceupdater and update all the installed addons, then remazzify

06-03-07, 09:21 PM   #1443
Chulamal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Shiroimin
get aceupdater and update all the installed addons, then remazzify
I've done it twice now and both times it refuses to do a thing to fix this. I love the UI but its really irksome.

06-03-07, 10:01 PM   #1444
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Chulamal
I've done it twice now and both times it refuses to do a thing to fix this. I love the UI but its really irksome.
Then you are doing something wrong because countless others have done it and everything works great now. Is the AceUpdater failing to load (.Net Framework is required)? Are you telling it to select all installed addons before attempting to update?

Give us more information about the problem you're having with the updater.

06-03-07, 11:27 PM   #1445
Chulamal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Arkive
Then you are doing something wrong because countless others have done it and everything works great now. Is the AceUpdater failing to load (.Net Framework is required)? Are you telling it to select all installed addons before attempting to update?

Give us more information about the problem you're having with the updater.
I'm having no issues with the updater. That works fine.

The issue I'm having is after using the updater, logging in, remazzifying, my potion/food/water bar, the one next to the trinket bar, disappears. This only happens on a select few of my characters, my paladin and hunter, all of my other characters work just fine.

06-04-07, 06:55 AM   #1446
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Chulamal
I'm having no issues with the updater. That works fine.

The issue I'm having is after using the updater, logging in, remazzifying, my potion/food/water bar, the one next to the trinket bar, disappears. This only happens on a select few of my characters, my paladin and hunter, all of my other characters work just fine.
Perhaps you had a customized config of that mod (Autobar) that doesn't play nice with the new version. I would go under your WTF folder and for the characters you're having the problems with delete any saved variable files related to Autobar. That should reset them, then try remazzifying.

06-04-07, 08:12 AM   #1447
Nurdakin
A Murloc Raider
Okay, I'm having a problem. Well, two problems. First one is, I just reinstalled Mazzle UI due to some issues I was having. Now, after the fresh install, whenever i attempt to toggle my world map, it disables my mouse instead. Yeah, not sure what that's about lol.

Second problem, the MazzleUI button at the top fubar will not work. I can click it, and nothing happens. Any ideas what might be causing this?

06-04-07, 08:17 AM   #1448
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Nurdakin
Okay, I'm having a problem. Well, two problems. First one is, I just reinstalled Mazzle UI due to some issues I was having. Now, after the fresh install, whenever i attempt to toggle my world map, it disables my mouse instead. Yeah, not sure what that's about lol.

Second problem, the MazzleUI button at the top fubar will not work. I can click it, and nothing happens. Any ideas what might be causing this?
If you did a fresh install and did not update your addons you'll need to do that. Go to www.wowace.com and download the WoWAce updater and use that to update all of your Ace2 mods.

06-04-07, 08:55 AM   #1449
Nurdakin
A Murloc Raider
Thanks a bunch, trying it now

06-05-07, 08:47 AM   #1450
verm
A Kobold Labourer
My Targets..

I love the mazzle UI!! The only thing I have a problem with is what I have targeted is to small.. I love the 3d toons but I was wondering if there is a way to get a life and mana bar to go back into the default place where Blizzard has them B/c I really dont like the way it displays your target's health and stuff... It very hard to word what I am asking...

But what it boils down to is this... I want to keep the way Mazzle has my target and my Unit frame showing my health and mana... But I also want one to go back up top where Blizzard puts the by default... Is there a way to do that? Will Mazzle run with AG Unit frames?

Also I would love it if I could change the scale of my life,mana bars, and my 3d animation up a little bit.. is that possible to do at all??

Thanks
Vermilion
Daggerspine
Horde

06-05-07, 11:33 AM   #1451
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by verm
I love the mazzle UI!! The only thing I have a problem with is what I have targeted is to small.. I love the 3d toons but I was wondering if there is a way to get a life and mana bar to go back into the default place where Blizzard has them B/c I really dont like the way it displays your target's health and stuff... It very hard to word what I am asking...

But what it boils down to is this... I want to keep the way Mazzle has my target and my Unit frame showing my health and mana... But I also want one to go back up top where Blizzard puts the by default... Is there a way to do that? Will Mazzle run with AG Unit frames?

Also I would love it if I could change the scale of my life,mana bars, and my 3d animation up a little bit.. is that possible to do at all??

Thanks
Vermilion
Daggerspine
Horde
Open up DUF and configure it as you wish.

06-05-07, 07:24 PM   #1452
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
Hiya Mazzle. I was a betatester for you towards the beginning of the year, but my wife and I were forced to quit playing without notice. (Sorry for not being able to let you know)
We are back now and of course I cam straight back to using your UI

My problem is this: This evening I was relogging in the game, and I got a BSoD, and had to restart (I am using Vista Ultimate). When I came back into WoW, a few Fubar mods had switched to buttons on my minimap, which was no big deal, however, on my Prat Chat mod, the small box where it shows your running damage, has disappeared. The box is there,but no text. I have tried remazzifying just Prat, remazzifying most of the UI as well.

Please tell me there is a simple solution to bringing the text back to the Prat damage box.....

Thanks for your reply.
BloodEagle

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

06-05-07, 07:28 PM   #1453
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

None of that sounds familiar. If basic add-ons are not loaded I'd check the basics, like load out of date add-ons, things updated, etc. If you haven't checked out the forums, you'll notice some posts you'll need to follow since I haven't released an update in some time.

06-05-07, 07:36 PM   #1454
Dakresh
A Kobold Labourer
Im having a bit of trouble with Bongos, i ran the AceUpdater but that didnt help.

Ok, problem Description, lol,

I have no keybindings, No boxes to place spells or abilities, etc.
If you need it ill get you the actuall error messages

(i know its a little vague... but im exhausted and frustrated, lol)

06-05-07, 08:57 PM   #1455
Bengarion
Premium Member
Premium Member
Missing Buttons

Last night everything was fine.

Today, though, when I logged on my buttons had turned into one long row of buttons. I shrunk down the size in bongos - just so that the entire row would be visible.

If I Mazzify the buttons disappear entirely. I did try to re-install Mazzle - but the same problem occurs.

Any clue as to why?

Thanks

[IMG]UI Problems.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UI problems.JPG
Views:	424
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	1182  

Last edited by Bengarion : 06-05-07 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Added Picture

06-05-07, 09:28 PM   #1456
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Install the quick-fix and remazzify the buttons if necessary.

06-06-07, 05:38 AM   #1457
Detritus
A Cyclonian
PRAT and Item Links

I don't know if this has been covered before but I thought I'd post it just in case. Think this should go into the Known Issues FAQ.

Mousing over links in PRAT works unreliably at the moment. This is due to some bug in WoW which stops them from working reliably when the chat is not left justified. I've not had chance to test it yet, but you should be able to fix this by left-justifying the chat log windows. I'm going to try tonight.

06-06-07, 02:30 PM   #1458
Pigmi
A Kobold Labourer
Cartographer Error

I recently downloaded your UI and I'm loving it to bits, the only problem I have with it is that when Cartographer is enabled (along with the other Cartographer addons), I try to open the main world map (by pressing the "M" key) and nothing happens, only the sound of the world map opening works. It only happens when Cartographer or other map editing addons are enabled and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone knows how to fix it.

Thanks

06-06-07, 08:34 PM   #1459
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I had had no problems with the UI at all but I installed the quickfix and attempted to /mazzify and now after I hit the mazzify me button the other button doesnt pop up

06-07-07, 01:17 AM   #1460
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by MiniNightMana
I had had no problems with the UI at all but I installed the quickfix and attempted to /mazzify and now after I hit the mazzify me button the other button doesnt pop up
Ok, got it fixed. Would like to take the chance to say thank you for such a great mod. The wife and I absoulty love it. You have done an amazing job with it

MiniNightMana

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD