12-11-07, 09:50 AM   #1
Nodders
A Murloc Raider
Warlock problem with shards

Okay finally got all my characters up and running today . Thanks for all the helpful threads / fixes / downloads .

Everyone seems to have mazzified ok except when my warlocks finished I saw a repeating message "Thad does not go in that container" I believe it was . When I opened my bags I found that most of my Soulshards were in my backpack . This left 5 shards in the 20 slot soul pouch .

So I tried putting them back but one would jump straight out into my backpack .

I then took out the remaining shards and de equipped the bag , reequipped it and put all the soul shards back into the soul pouch .

I then went to the mailbox and removed one item , when the item hit my backpack , all the shards jumped out of the soul pouch and back into my backpack , all except for 5 again . I also got the repeating message for every shard that left .

Anyone have any ideas on this , would be nost helpful , thanks .

Oh this was after a new install of core mazzle and Detards fixes . thanks .

There are no Bugsack errors .

Edit 1 , Just like to add , whenever I move anything in and out of a bag/vault/bank , I get the noise of the shard moving and the " The item does not belong in that container " message .

Edit 2 , Another update , the noise of the Shards moving and the message have stopped , what it was was every shard wanted to move to my backpack but it was full , every time I deleted a shard from there , a shard from the pouch would jump in and fill the gap , once the shards had emptied from the pouch I stopped getting the noise and messages .

Going to try for new shards see if that makes the difference .

Edit 3 , Ok , went for some new shards , the shard goes into the soulpouch , tells me its the wrong container and jumps straight into my backpack . Maybe its the pouch , can't change it yet . Dont have a new one to try out . see if I can sort something tomorrow.

Any ideas ?

Last edited by Nodders : 12-11-07 at 01:38 PM.
12-12-07, 01:52 AM   #2
zeputt
A Defias Bandit
I have the exact same problem, so it should'nt be the soulpouch itself anyhow
12-12-07, 02:23 AM   #3
Voldun
Premium Member

I had this same problem when I first installed. You have to change the bag settings in ShardAce to the appropriate bag.
12-12-07, 03:09 AM   #4
Egin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Voldun
I had this same problem when I first installed. You have to change the bag settings in ShardAce to the appropriate bag.
Yep.. I had this same problem and adjusting the settings in shardace did the trick..
12-12-07, 05:47 AM   #5
zeputt
A Defias Bandit
Perfect! Thanks, it's as always - RTFM
12-12-07, 09:16 AM   #6
Nodders
A Murloc Raider
Bah , sorted , thanks )

Thats what I get for having Mazzle and its bazillion add ons , did'nt have a clue :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Warlock problem with shards